No respawns allowed in combat-phase now on Nightmare UMF/UMF2

99% OF THIS game is way to easy and caters to the casual ALREADY. Why can't 1% of this game cater to the hardcore?

Would that be the hardcore that can solo UMF 2 without pushing the ogers off a cliff? Or the hardcore that found a louphole and are exploiting it to get the gear they need to not need the exploit?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that be the hardcore that can solo UMF 2 without pushing the ogers off a cliff? Or the hardcore that found a louphole and are exploiting it to get the gear they need to not need the exploit?

uh yeah. I would quit the game and give everything to the person who can joust all the way through wave 14 and push everything off and win the map w/o dying once.

uh yeah. I would quit the game and give everything to the person who can joust all the way through wave 14 and push everything off and win the map w/o dying once.

There are other bugs/exploits that also let people clear this map.

For clarification: The patch notes said that respawns wouldn't happen during combat phase. What they didn't note is that your instantly lose, and your towers can't hold themselves to give you a chance to win.

For clarification: The patch notes said that respawns wouldn't happen during combat phase. What they didn't note is that your instantly lose, and your towers can't hold themselves to give you a chance to win.

That's a sad approach to make things harder or more 'challenging' :(

In fact, I really liked the jousting method to beat first wave or 2. It actually felt like some arcade/action game, and it did require a bit of skill and fast thinking. I was doing it with a builder spec countess, so I would have to dodge every single hit, and react quickly to stuck/bugged monsters with fast bouncers or harpoons. It might not be the proper way to beat first 2 waves, but it was a fun and challenging alternative that did not heavily depend on gear.

Maybe trendy could release some content that utilises these aspects in the future.

That's a sad approach to make things harder or more 'challenging' :(

In fact, I really liked the jousting method to beat first wave or 2. It actually felt like some arcade/action game, and it did require a bit of skill and fast thinking. I was doing it with a builder spec countess, so I would have to dodge every single hit, and react quickly to stuck/bugged monsters with fast bouncers or harpoons. It might not be the proper way to beat first 2 waves, but it was a fun and challenging alternative that did not heavily depend on gear.

Maybe trendy could release some content that utilises these aspects in the future.

NO!

I wonder who in trendy though this was a good idea honestly? looks like they nerf hp and resist again on nm mode.