Why can't huntress look down?

I would like to see this patched.... LET huntress/hunter SHOOT AT THERE FEET....

App's can do it. And now with the addition of spiders you can't hit them if they are at your feet.

Why can't hunters look down?

Looking down but shooting straight does have its advantages. I've never had a problem shooting spiders, but maybe it depends on the weapon.

I also find it handy to be able to look down, but not shoot down in some scenarios. That way you don't have to worry about the Y-axis of your aim, as long as monsters are on the same level as yourself.

However, several times now (with VW for example, shooting through the ground to a lower level without having to jump) I wished I had more control over my aim.

hugs my 150 round 22 reload crystal tracker, add in controller auto aim and lack of 'g'& 'm' buttons is a ok.

since when could anybody shoot directly below them on level ground? while we're at it, why are we limited to a crappy 45 degree angle in third person? i play app, and i've never been able to shoot below me unless i was on a ledge or jumping, game mechanics wouldn't let me otherwise.

that would make playing huntress extremely difficult because your ability to shoot straight would be compromised.

i agree with ceemeeir - spiders need a larger hitbox.

I want to shoot up too, maybe not totally above yourself, but more angle than currently. ;P

The shooting down you just jump, ofc i agree spider hit boxes have issue when normally fring. Very obvious when using disc thrower for example and with that weapon from certain range you cant have cursor middle of mob, so when you try to manually make at least 1 disc hit spiders it often goes above them.

that would make playing huntress extremely difficult because your ability to shoot straight would be compromised.

i agree with ceemeeir - spiders need a larger hitbox.

Uh, anyone who has played a 3rd person shooter would have had experience with this, and is probably used to it. Now we've to get used to it again. (though quick tip: the auto-aim will target downwards at spiders if you point directly at them. Of course, it does mean you cannot lead spider targets..)