Why does trendy keep letting hacker win?

I still don't understand why anyone cares who hacks/cheats/whatever with mana or gear, it's not like they can gank you over and over or steal your gear or grief your game.

If you don't like someone in a game you get into, you jump to a new one, and if someone with hacked gear walks into your game all they can do is either help you - ie they cant grief anymore then a Lev 1 player, by say, selling random towers - or be at your "kick" mercy anyway.

I still don't understand why anyone cares who hacks/cheats/whatever with mana or gear, it's not like they can gank you over and over or steal your gear or grief your game.

If you don't like someone in a game you get into, you jump to a new one, and if someone with hacked gear walks into your game all they can do is either help you - ie they cant grief anymore then a Lev 1 player, by say, selling random towers - or be at your "kick" mercy anyway.

You rely on your hero shop for mana for ups, so if some ******* is creating tons of high up armor and flooding the market with it, then your hard gotten items lose much of their value.

For the new players : tons of mana dupers so people keep putting mediocre crap up for 99m hoping some hacker will buy it, making browsing shops a pain.

Item editors do a real number on the economy in the game.

You rely on your hero shop for mana for ups, so if some ******* is creating tons of high up armor and flooding the market with it, then your hard gotten items lose much of their value.

For the new players : tons of mana dupers so people keep putting mediocre crap up for 99m hoping some hacker will buy it, making browsing shops a pain.

Item editors do a real number on the economy in the game.

This is a valid concern. Trendy, what say you? Care you not that the increasing mana costs of mythical gear & hacker-begotten loot is going to eventually destroy the player economy and push away players who abide by the VAC and strict no hacking policies?

Players like xmrbaby-whatever are currently flooding the market with said exploit/bug-begotten trinkets, garnering massive amounts of mana, driving up mythical prices, and preventing casual players from being able to enjoy the game at a rate that keeps them playing and attracts new players.

Recipe for disaster, imo. For shame!

BUMP...

Mods let's get this thread moved to a more relevant area of the forums or deleted please. I am sick of seeing this whining thread that has NOTHING to do with either trading or grouping in this area. Thanks in advance to any of my old friends... Finally, Jetah, or classic all from the days of mobile!

Or any other mods... I just see them the most active.

I have only beat 3 lvls on nightmare all my chars in UMF insane gear. I could solo it on my countess but now i cant even do Alchemy lab on NM. I get to the boss and i just can't dps the boss and the 1.5 mill ogres. I know people do UMF nightmare and they are using editing program (IE hacking) to do then selling the loot in game. I can't cant do nightmare legitly due to the poor loot drops in early nightmare lvls while the hackers make so they can win easily while the legit gamers suffer.... atm i can not progress in the game atm due to the steep slope that they jump the difficulty... But yet hacker get away with doing this and helping everyone else ruining the game... Why is trending letting this happen and why arnt the item drop rate better for NM early lvls so we can slowly gear up
get a team...

Lol. In every game there are bound to have hacker. Since u can't accept the fact, than don't play any game. Instead of complaining here why not go and train harder and get better loot.

But hey, you can be a **** too, and call all of the legitimately good players hackers.

More like.. you're just poor/bad/not dedicating enough time to obtaining gear.
Sorry bud.

But when you put **** like this up? Haha, I'm sorry, but this is just a sad, sad attempt for a scrub player to cry on the forums.

And your "requirements" are for Insane UMF, you wouldn't last 4 waves on Nightmare(;
Silly child.

Upvoted.

Really? after everything you said? I would say your the troll not him...

I know the ops post was not great or worth much, but man, your a jerk. You really need to reflect on your posts a bit and learn how to talk to people. There is no need for half the things you said.

This is a valid concern. Trendy, what say you? Care you not that the increasing mana costs of mythical gear & hacker-begotten loot is going to eventually destroy the player economy and push away players who abide by the VAC and strict no hacking policies?

Players like xmrbaby-whatever are currently flooding the market with said exploit/bug-begotten trinkets, garnering massive amounts of mana, driving up mythical prices, and preventing casual players from being able to enjoy the game at a rate that keeps them playing and attracts new players.

Recipe for disaster, imo. For shame!

Rizenxin- for your info I don sell item in forum. So before u acuse me of raising mystical value get edvidence first. And for those ppl who are able to get ugs 200 abv, it's their ability and they have the right to put the pricing. And normally ppl buy through auction. And for your info in the earlier reply I told how I do the numf so open ur eyes and see