Sign in to follow this  
TheSlayerator

Nightmare Mode Unlock

I bought the DLC and was wondering what the idea is behind the, "O, you have to buy the complete DLC pack to get nightmare mode but if you only get the current DLC tough **** for you guys."?

What you should do is offer another pack of the remaining one for the people to get NM by adding a new DLC that is only the last 3 with the respective cost changes.

Only reason i don't buy the pack again is because i didn't see the pack and when i first got the single DLC i was able to get NM which is what i thought was the point. I mean we are now re-buying the first part and that is pointless.

Because nightmare isn't balanced yet, it is pretty much beta.
If you buy full pack, you can participate in the fine-tuning of the difficulty.
I'm quite sure anyone purchasing the 4th quest dlc (when available) will receive the nightmare difficulty aswell, without owning the previous 3. Maybe even without purchasing, and as part as a patch.

I'm quite sure anyone purchasing the 4th quest dlc (when available) will receive the nightmare difficulty aswell, without owning the previous 3. Maybe even without purchasing, and as part as a patch.

Ok if that's the case that makes sense then.

But i still think they should throw a bone to some people who did only buy the one pack because they didn't say that you don't get NM from only buying the 4pack originally. And by bone i only mean the second part of my original post and that is make a new dlc pack of just the 3 unreleased ones with NM.

No. They've said you must own all 4. Not the 4th. All 4.

Well did they say that you had to have all of them before when in the patch notes. Because it looked like they changed it and decided to mess up people who only got the one.