Faster way to upgrade items?

Is there a faster way to upgrade items rather than clicking invest all then the upgrade over and over? Sorry if this is a noob question, but this takes so much time clicking 1 thing then the other.

Dream:

Path 7.14a:

* Upgrading reworked: When upgrading an item you have to select what attributes you want to improve. Each time you select one, the price for upgrading the item increases, and the attribute increases. Right clicking on the attribute cancels the last upgrade of that attribute. Once you are happy with your selected upgrades, you can press on Upgrade button, pay the accumulated upgrade cost, and finalize your selected upgrades.

* New service: The tavern keeper gained the ability to nullify all of your work you spent on upgrading the items ....for a small fee.

Trendy, you can copy paste the description, if you want! :D

I second ceemeeir's idea. I think it is very good. Possibly even add in shift+ and ctrl+ (or whatever they are) like you can with stat placement. You could do 150 upgrades in 5 seconds. *swoon*

Wow, that sounds like a great upgrade system. So I just click on the stats I want to upgrade and I'll see the accumulated cost and be able to upgrade in one go? This sounds perfect

I second ceemeeir's idea. I think it is very good. Possibly even add in shift+ and ctrl+ (or whatever they are) like you can with stat placement. You could do 150 upgrades in 5 seconds. *swoon*

Possible, also easy to implement. (just run same algorithm 5 times for the attribute).

Wow, that sounds like a great upgrade system. So I just click on the stats I want to upgrade and I'll see the accumulated cost and be able to upgrade in one go? This sounds perfect

Exactly.

tbh using a controller is fastest. just keep hitting left trigger (or bumper not sure) and A.

i too would like a invest x levels. or invest all mana i have. having 160^ weapons is sucking just for upgrading.