Suggestion: Give other Hero abilities Knockback vs. Ogres

This idea comes from my frustration at being unable to deal with the Ogres on UMF2 (both Nightmare and Insane). You either need a Countess for Joust, or some incredible luck having both Ogres walk off a cliff of their own accord. We can be creative with our Tower placement, why not with our Hero abilities? Allow it with Spin Attack, Mana Bomb, and Piercing Shot. I think this would give casual players a shot UMF1&2, with proper planning and setup anyways.

Assume fully upgraded normal loot from Insane Glitterhelm and maybe wave 15-18 of Insane Survival; 30^-40^ armor and 40^-50^ weapon. There is absolutely no way to deal enough damage to kill Ogres using traditional means. But if we can creatively use Knockback, something which I will go so far as to say requires skill, endgame content might (keyword might) be more accessible. Your thoughts?

I'd rather see joust not work either, and reduce ogre hp to the point where they're more realistically killable. At the moment, the only real strategy is punting nearly everything off a cliff, and thats not really the point. Even with full 60^ armor and 80^ weapons from insane UMF, you can't really drop the ogres with anything but dual guardian or joust.

Actually, I'd really like to see one of them have infinite DU. The concern of course would be framerate/lag, but with how fast towers can be dropped, managing to build and maintain monstrous bunkers of towers would be entertaining.

I'd rather see joust not work either, and reduce ogre hp to the point where they're more realistically killable. At the moment, the only real strategy is punting nearly everything off a cliff, and thats not really the point. Even with full 60^ armor and 80^ weapons from insane UMF, you can't really drop the ogres with anything but dual guardian or joust.

Actually, I'd really like to see one of them have infinite DU. The concern of course would be framerate/lag, but with how fast towers can be dropped, managing to build and maintain monstrous bunkers of towers would be entertaining.

Ogres are killable with new weapons. Ogres will probably be tankable with next patch as well.

I'd rather see joust not work either, and reduce ogre hp to the point where they're more realistically killable.
This could also work. I figure adding Knockback vs. Ogres would be a new gameplay mechanic, but simply bring their hp/resist down to something reasonable would be easier. And newname, what about those wish to try UMF1&2 on Hard/Insane with regular 40^-50^ weapons? Stuff that a casual player can actually obtain with a bit of effort.

Casuals can go do nightmare campaign for mythical stuff. Not jump right into NM UMF and get it. The desire for full mythical relatively easy doesn't make you hardcore or casual. Casual is playing an hour or two every so often as opposed to "hardcore" playing like 5+ hours at a time and often daily. Being casual should not grant you instant end game content access. A casual imo should not even be able to clear wave 1 of UMF on NM. Be casual or be hardcore. Yes you can be in the middle and not be either, but don't expect things to be dumbed down to your level because being casual isn't enough but you can't afford the time to be hardcore. How this relates to topic is ogres don't need to be able to be knocked back and for person above me, casuals don't need to be given access to this off the bat because then they will be complaining it's too hard and it gets nerfed and then it's WoW all over again.