Does anyone think console will ever see alternate costumes?

I'm just curious if its even been discussed since I can't find any mention of it being discussed in any spotlight. Would be nice, doesn't seem complicated, and would score some points with console players. I don't wanna get into to the whole PC vs. console content madness, but it does seem like a small thing that would go a long way with the controller-holding community. Any thoughts?

Do I ever see us getting Spooktacular, thanksgiving, alt genders, super loot, nightmare mode or the new classes? Increasingly, no. The lost Shards is fine and all, but if it's all we're going to get im going to feel let down. As i'm sure we all will.

In response to your original post op, consoles are never discussed by the devs.

They answer some questions, but people don't read them, and keep posting about content for consoles.
I guess they got tired of it, or just don't have resource to tell every console player how to use search bar.

OT:
Maybe, but keep in mind too much extra texture takes up lots of space, and as I know they are limited in that manner.
Also even if they submitted the content RIGHT NOW, it wouldn't be available for you until slowpoke Microsoft and Sony finished siting on it.

extra textures? it's a 360.. or a ps3 in either case, it runs skyrim, CoD, Uncharted, Gears of war... and before anyone says "those are on disk" I can't say for sure about ps3 but 360 can download full titles and run from hard drive, I don't see an arcade title as any different.
As far as the other points, I hate to say it but the future does look bleak, sad.. great game could last years with the right support but doesn't seem that it will be supported much. I wonder if any of the Devs have thought about how this will affect any plans to market a future title. I know ppl get demanding, ppl want the impossible, but the real problom is they dug themselves a pretty hole they can't fill for some reason. Gamers don't get upset when a crappy game doesn't bring anything to the table, but Trendy set a high bar with a great game, seems they set it so high they can't cope with the expectation it brought to the customers.
The way I see it, they need an investor, hire new staff, and put on some big developer pants. Any business person can see there is a need, a demand, and a market here for this game that isn't being met, most investors would die to get in on it for a return in profit. With the right help they could easily make everything they would like to do happen. I would think if all the PC content was available on the console market equally, especially when they expand to vita and wii u, the sales would be tremendous. This is how all developers start, problom is they either have to jump that hurdle or crash and burn.
My prediction.. theyre gonna just finish off eternia shards, sales will slump before it ends, nothing else will happen, a new title will come to market, and trust will be shaken. Have to wait and see I guess.

They answer some questions, but people don't read them, and keep posting about content for consoles.
I guess they got tired of it, or just don't have resource to tell every console player how to use search bar.

OT:
Maybe, but keep in mind too much extra texture takes up lots of space, and as I know they are limited in that manner.
Also even if they submitted the content RIGHT NOW, it wouldn't be available for you until slowpoke Microsoft and Sony finished siting on it.

Just no. The minimal info they've provided doesn't cut it. All that has been said is we are working on it and maybe another couple words that we might possibly get the new trading interface, costumes, etc. Nothing has been confirmed and a couple sentences isn't enough to base what the future of this game for consoles is going to be. We want something along the lines of what they plan on doing, patch notes, accurate information.

Good day.

Just no. The minimal info they've provided doesn't cut it. All that has been said is we are working on it and maybe another couple words that we might possibly get the new trading interface, costumes, etc. Nothing has been confirmed and a couple sentences isn't enough to base what the future of this game for consoles is going to be. We want something along the lines of what they plan on doing, patch notes, accurate information.

Good day.

And this is why they stopped talking about console; because they say what they can/know at the moment and people still whine, then a bunch of new people show up and don't bother reading the info devs already said and demand things left and right. People refuse to do some research on their own to find out the info they are demanding and then they get upset when TE ignores them.

And this is why they stopped talking about console; because they say what they can/know at the moment and people still whine, then a bunch of new people show up and don't bother reading the info devs already said and demand things left and right. People refuse to do some research on their own to find out the info they are demanding and then they get upset when TE ignores them.

This is hilarious. This is just one thread, I guarantee the top page is 99% whining about the latest PC issue, and they conduct themselves in a far more ungrateful and rude manner than we do, yet they get their questions answered.

Please Troll elsewhere.

This is hilarious. This is just one thread, I guarantee the top page is 99% whining about the latest PC issue, and they conduct themselves in a far more ungrateful and rude manner than we do, yet they get their questions answered.

Please Troll elsewhere.

One thread, which was already answered, but OP refused to search the answer.
If everyone opened a new thread without searching we would have THOUSANDS of new topics every day.

Please, troll elsewhere

The fact that PC users whine about things does not negate my point. But I guess it's easier to call someone a troll when you're wrong. Like I said; try doing some research before making yourself look foolish.

One thread, which was already answered, but OP refused to search the answer.
If everyone opened a new thread without searching we would have THOUSANDS of new topics every day.

Please, troll elsewhere
Not sure if your saying I didn't search or not, but in case your are, yes.. I did... Type outfits into search under general discussion and look at the entirety of the 2 pages that come up and see if any topic on either page has a TE icon next to it...? nope not one. so since I didn't see anything official from anyone at TE I decided to ask here if anyone "thought" it may happen. Being that none of the post titles had the words outfit/costume + console.

DLC Expansion campaign part 1 will be hitting this month on consoles, and the first Title Update will hit in January which will fix Survival crashes and add some of the newer features that exist on PC (direct trading, costumes, etc). We're working on it, but getting through console certification for DLC or a Title Update is much more complex than PC.

-Jer

That info really should be stickied.

The fact that PC users whine about things does not negate my point. But I guess it's easier to call someone a troll when you're wrong. Like I said; try doing some research before making yourself look foolish.

Research has been done, no official posts on the matter. You're just making yourself look foolish. Why are you even posting here when you clearly play on PC? I don't troll your PC threads with nonesense. Please don't do it here.

extra textures? it's a 360.. or a ps3 in either case, it runs skyrim, CoD, Uncharted, Gears of war... and before anyone says "those are on disk" I can't say for sure about ps3 but 360 can download full titles and run from hard drive, I don't see an arcade title as any different.

One difference. Xbox Arcade titles are limited to 2GB in size.

you know, I hear that 2gb thing a lot....heres my question...whos 100% that means the game + all dlcs are limited to 2gb's.
http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2009/09/24/xbl-dlc-limit-2gb-it-turns-out/ leads me to believe it means each seperate downloadable piece must be under 2gb's. I've looked a few times and cant find anywhere where it says that its game+dlc. its all that the DOWNLOAD must be under 2gb. anyone got a link for this? cause I would love to know exactly what the limits are.

I'm pretty much just done opening my mouth. I try to express my opinion and be vocal about a game that I love and would love to invest money into and see thrive on all platforms. Yet I constantly get judged and criticized for what I say when I thought I was free to express myself. And people wonder why we are so pissed off.