[CONSOLE] Superloot Discussion

The first dlc didn't have a patch. Maybe there will be a second one later, not ruling that out. My point was mainly...if superloot does come, which is likely, it's not like they'll be releasing more powerful gear every week like they do on PC.

I'm not against better loot, as I have stated. We definitely need more viable weapons. I'm against single pieces of armor that grant literally over 1000 stat points.

DLC and patch are different. Why would you realease a patch for the current content minus the DLC when patches are limited, they are working out the bugs for the DLC and hopefully upping the cap and adding SUPER LOOT!!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can easilly EASILLY beat all the insane maps with the current loot... Adding superloot will make the game WAY too easy.
END OF STORY.
get better at the game... I beat everything in around a month... The game needs to be harder not easier so it has a longer lifespan.

I am quite annoyed at the horrible drops in the game too. I soloed up to round 30 on the DLC map, but NOTHING was worth picking up. In fact, I saw a few Torn items with 1/1 upgrades on round 30!!

There are also several weapons that I have never had the chance to use because they were always inferior to everything. I have never used that Gattling Gun or the Monk Beam Sword. I used the Bone Bow for the first day that I had the game. This game needs more random stat, Diablo-like elements to the equipment in the game. That would keep people playing past getting trophies.

I mean, how seriously boring is it to know that you are forced into a weapon and out of all the loot on the ground, nothing is even worth looking at?

I should say, I bought the DLC because I thought it had Nightmare mode. I like a challenge, but I also like a reward. Harder difficulty, less mobs, better gear drops over all gear. I would be happy with that change.

you can easilly EASILLY beat all the insane maps with the current loot... Adding superloot will make the game WAY too easy.
END OF STORY.
get better at the game... I beat everything in around a month... The game needs to be harder not easier so it has a longer lifespan.

Do you know why super loot was made? Nightmare NOT END OF STORY they are also ramping the difficulty higher than that so yes super loot is welcomed.

which came first the chicken or the egg and superloot doesn't consist of gear w 127 in every stat they are the same thing superloot w/o nightmare=op and vice versa the game becomes op w/o the gear to complete it you throw the term dip####. I never said that consoles have night mare mode w superloot there will be nightmare mode"dip****" you need to think before you post.

we will never get nightmare mode. Its a fact trendy just doesnt give a crap.

This game is good because of its uniqueness: the combination of a d2-like loot system with tower defense, cartoon animation and the slaughter of thousands of monsters...whats not to like?

Superloot tips the balance (which it started off with) from the strategy side to the loot side and not just a little bit but by an entire order of magnitude! This was clearly a mistake by trendy. No franchise that completely breaks from its original game survives. DD will not survive if they keep down the superloot path.

Superloot and the accouterments with which it came have broken the PC version. It is my hope that the iteration past insane for console is appropriate and scaled in line with the origional, brilliant game we all fell in love with.

What i hear from pc the loot is crazy with armor of 70upgrade an weapon of 55 upgrade on the plus side of super loot the
Monster are powerful too. I just want the monster to be harder to kill with more life on them an orge with at least 5 millo hp :) because the event weapon can kill any
Think in the game ;) any way i hope the new patch well not break the game or make any of us leave an play something else i love ps3 people that has a mic <3 hahah no homo

Same thing here. I hope we get the tower bonuses for using our builder during combat phase, cuz i want hybrids to have a place in the game.

As far as superloot, i kind of wish for it, but only if nightmare comes. I do NOT want to spend hours upon hours grinding for mana tho, so why can't they make our superloot more stat related than upgrade related. for instance, a superloot version of mobile moxie having a starting tower hp stat of 50 and base attack of 400 starting, but still the same 25-30 upgrades? With a full set of this type of superloot, you will obviously have better dps for the harder ogres, and stronger towers for the nightmare mode.

My personal opinion on the challenge weapons, i wish they would just throw those into the typical loot drops, while making challenges reward something that can boost items. A few hack n slashes have done it this way--- reward us with orbs that boost our weapons, commonly known as an attachment system. for example, an attachment can give a +10% boost to the weapons tower attack stat. This will breed a purpose to doing challenges, while making loot drops important again. Added onto the fact, with a new attribute to equipment (orb slots), drops will have a little more randomization making consistent "loot runs" somewhat necessary, but the thrill of searching through loot drops and actually finding replacement loot makes it feel much less grindy, and adds that extra purpose to the run then being "just another mana run."

All in all, challenges do not have to reward weapons, so this is simply an example of how to make it so that everyone isn't forced to use a blasticus or CT to have the best gear. Of course, this scenario may be a little farfetch'd, but their are options to avoid making challenges the only viable option for gear.

But more focused on the threads actual topic, i think we should get superloot that has powered up stats, but not more upgrade levels. mana grinding sux

Well for pc to farm for mana they do sv mix mode wave at wave 25-30 they make mana aka money by the item drop a lot eazy Them farming for item to boost your mana doing sv mode make it fun with 4 people an godly loot, also monster are crazy from what my freind say in nightmare mode he say you need a full set armor with a lot of upgrade an good weapon >.<
All i wish for is superloot an nightmare mode an new maps :)