Nightmare Mode Hero DPS

Somewhere in the next patch could hero DPS get just a little less of a debuff then it's currently getting? I think it's slightly overkill. Personally i go from doing 10k damage per shot to 1k. I find it difficult to have to battle spiders and ogres (having about 355k hp, i'm not sure the exact amount) with about 3-4k DPS. And i know the argument will be the mode seems more tower based but to that i say why make a mode where DPS is basically shut out and u can only rely on towers? when did it become a tower only game? Sometimes the towers need a little DPS backup. I'm not complaining but i'm just making the suggestion that maybe the debuff to hero DPS should be scaled back just a bit.

Does anyone agree with me?

i agree... they nerfed the dps by 700% (seven times less dps)... i think it a bit too much...

But you know... with the new weapons is a matter of time before the dps get up again... Nighmare Mode still in beta(we are OFFICIALY) beta testers of it... so it will get better over time.

They nerfed hero dps so much because they want people to come up with better tower setups. Unfortunately, auras and traps are still the only ones that are effective.

They want people to use towers more yet they introduce spider zergs..LOL...

yea pretty much. that's part of it i don't understand. DEWs were bad enough now u got these spiders that attack the towers from behind and we have very little dps to stop them then throw in an ogre or 2. i can't even get past wave 3 of the deeper well and it was a stroke of luck i beat wave 2, the ogre fell off the wall and didn't move afterward (kinda looked like a kid in timeout in the corner lol) so i was able to take my time an shoot him in the corner. wave 3 - 2 ogres destroyed every defense i had while i tried to kite them around but in the end my crystal got destroyed.

(not to mention i'm arachnophobic they make me jump a bit if they drop next to me but since they r cartoonish i can deal with them lol)

(not to mention i'm arachnophobic they make me jump a bit if they drop next to me but since they r cartoonish i can deal with them lol)

well... at least you're not cartoon-o-phobic
was literally just reading about this the other day, lol.

They nerfed hero dps so much because they want people to come up with better tower setups. Unfortunately, auras and traps are still the only ones that are effective.

were effective. they got ninja nerfed to the ground.

Depends on your definition of nerf. Nightmare mode has been admitted by devs to be in a testing phrase to be adjusted. Also note that with those 120^^ weapons dropping in nightmare it may very well resolve a good part of the 700% damage nerf.

I have no problem with the attempt to make it more tower based but when the enemies have nearly 85% armor and the fact that if 1 spider webs you and another one does, you die instantly since it goes back and forth. There should be a way to fight against the webs since they screw everything and everyone.

Depends on your definition of nerf. Nightmare mode has been admitted by devs to be in a testing phrase to be adjusted. Also note that with those 120^^ weapons dropping in nightmare it may very well resolve a good part of the 700% damage nerf.

Even with 220^ weapons the damage is definitely not scaled correctly.

Been tested on Open, UMF with top-level gear is still not doable without modded equipment.
Main problem is the ogres. Ogres with that much resist are just too powerful. WAY too powerful to justify 10+ at a time.

Even with 220^ weapons the damage is definitely not scaled correctly.

Been tested on Open, UMF with top-level gear is still not doable without modded equipment.
Main problem is the ogres. Ogres with that much resist are just too powerful. WAY too powerful to justify 10+ at a time.

I think it's really more of UMF having too tough ogres, since UMF has tougher ogres than a stage of the same difficulty. (and just making sure, you're also factoring in 300+ in item stats from individual gears (other than weapons), right?)

...There should be a way to fight against the webs since they screw everything and everyone.

It would be cool if a teammate could hack them off you with basic attacks

I think it's really more of UMF having too tough ogres, since UMF has tougher ogres than a stage of the same difficulty. (and just making sure, you're also factoring in 300+ in item stats from individual gears (other than weapons), right?)

This is completely off topic, but I had to comment on this.

When you want to use a parentheses inside a parentheses you use a square bracket. Also, the use of a parentheses is the same as a comma, but it's meant to draw more attention to the reader. Starting the next sentence with a parentheses is improper grammar. Also, using a comma after a parentheses is the same as writing this: "other than weapons,, right?"

Actually, if you wanted to write that post properly it would have looked something like this:

I think it's really more of the UMF's ogres being too tough for their stages difficulty, and just making sure, but you're also factoring in the 300+ in item stats from individual gear aside from weapons right?

It would be written better, but that is essentially what you said in a proper sentence.

Yes, I am really bored. I hope they restore my character soon.

When you want to use a parentheses inside a parentheses you use a square bracket. Also, the use of a parentheses is the same as a comma, but it's meant to draw more attention to the reader. Starting the next sentence with a parentheses is improper grammar. Also, using a comma after a parentheses is the same as writing this: "other than weapons,, right?"

Actually, if you wanted to write that post properly it would have looked something like this:

I think it's really more of the UMF's ogres being too tough for their stages difficulty, and just making sure, but you're also factoring in the 300+ in item stats from individual gear aside from weapons right?

It would be written better, but that is essentially what you said in a proper sentence.

And all you are really saying is I have no life and are extremely annoyed by improper use of English. So in other words shut your typing fingers off and turn your attention to a forum that is concerned and cares about proper English. Goodbye to your idiotic ranting and raving in open forums of people who could care less about proper grammar!

Rule of the internet, people with excellent skill in understanding human behavior can correct grammar and spelling error without upsetting anyone. Basically if you can pull off a win/win situation then go ahead and correct people. However, if you find yourself receiving hate replies when correcting other people then you are doing something wrong.

;3