Share your Lifestream UMF setups!

I'm sure many people are trying to figure out a strat for this and help would be welcome, if you've got it down past 2 or 3 waves post up a ss of your setup and a description of your strat to help put together a better method to survive it!

If you don't like spoilers or prefer figuring it out on your own don't read ahead >.

I know there's a group of people that have cleared it, but I'm assuming anyone getting past wave 3/4 consistently are just blatently cheating. I'm guessing mainly through the use of hacked items?

If I'm wrong, and people are doing this legitimately, I would LOVE to know how, but gotta see it to believe it.

I'm almost positive that everyone who has cleared it has modded weps...most I've seen legitimately is about wave 4

There was a thread earlier where I explained my old setup.

It seems like the new patch has screwed with the AI so Ogres get stuck near some of the spawns.

Furthest I got before this patch was wave 14 when playing solo. Now, it's wave 12 playing with a friend and his huntress.

Strength, Electricity, Heal, Inferno in the center for fighting. 2 Electricity, 2 Proxy, 2 Inferno at back. 2 Electricity, 1 Strength, 2 Proxy, 2 Inferno at front lane. 1 Electricity, Proxy Inferno on the spawn to the right of the front lane. 2 Electricity, 2 Inferno, 1 Proxy to the left of the front lane.

Assuming the busy lane is the front lane.

Outside of ninjas and ogres, very few things get through.

Wyverns tend to hover outside for no reason. I lost with 5 left at 14th round. I'm pretty confident this setup is the way to go though.

your original post with setup, but could you post screen shot of the positions because it's kind of confusing to me ther

There was a thread earlier where I explained my old setup.

It seems like the new patch has screwed with the AI so Ogres get stuck near some of the spawns.

Furthest I got before this patch was wave 14 when playing solo. Now, it's wave 12 playing with a friend and his huntress.

Is this on Nightmare, or Insane?

I should have clarified, I was referring to NM mode in my earlier posts. If it is NM that you're having this success with, then how are you actually killing the ogres/ninjas/spiders? They seem to 1 shot me, even with Str., Heal, and a Fairy (which I've long since deemed useless).

It's just insane. I think it might even be easier than the regular UMF, if those ogres wouldn't get stuck.

The other thread was about hard/insane. Didn't realize this might be about NM.

For nightmare, everything one shots you, so I wouldn't waste DU on heal. Everything oneshots you anyway.

I'm almost positive that everyone who has cleared it has modded weps...most I've seen legitimately is about wave 4

Look at the top scores. People DEFEATING the new UMF in 16 minutes.

Jesus christ...don't they catch onto things like that when it's blatantly in their faces?

lol I know people have cleared it, but I'm 100% positive they used weapons and armor that are 50 times better than available. It's easy for people to mod passed the VAC on this game. All they did by beating it was tell the whole player-base that they modded and shud be reported