Refuse to load up new UMF until these spots are fixed

Moonwalking mobs at those spots. Back and forth, and suicide timer doesn't tick.

thick red line means the "break point" where they begin to move towards you or your defenses. Only continous(!!!) damage can bring them over that point.

I'm going to do old UMF, because due to this I can't get past third wave, loose way too much time luring those ogres to my base.
The thick red line in the middle is for the path underneath the one leading into the tree.

My base is on the path leading into the tree above the middle thick red line.

Agreed, just managed 2 waves and got some really nice ****...would be able to go further but ALSO!

There is a bug in which orges and mobs DO come out of spawns but still take 0 damage! WTH! Lol and i mean far out, where your stood is where i make my base and they have little purple 0s hovering :(

Please do not bump old threads.

And yes, I think we can all appreciate the irony of how this will actually bump the thread. Consider this the final bump. :^)

Alright, my last "bump" of the topic, but....
Old? With 7 hour lifetime?

Would have stopped bumping after first post, if I got something like this from a dev: "Yes we know, we will fix this."

Devs are busy, and it's the weekend. Please be patient. :^)

You speak the truth with the "old threads" comment. How about, please do not continually bump threads. (Three bumps in two hours is continual.)

do not bump old threads.

Alright, my last "bump" of the topic, but....
Old? With 7 hour lifetime?

Would have stopped bumping after first post, if I got something like this from a dev: "Yes we know, we will fix this."

Edit:
Maybe you can move this to bug post forum?

While you don't load it up, I will continue to get mythical armors+weapons from it :) I have little issues with mobs being blocked. At the very least, them standing still makes them easier targets to get thrown off.

While you don't load it up, I will continue to get mythical armors+weapons from it :) I have little issues with mobs being blocked. At the very least, them standing still makes them easier targets to get thrown off.

I've played it about 10 times and never had a mob glitch or get stuck in the new UMF, nor have I ever had a mob get stuck in the first UMF. Weird

Want to hear a very wierd thing?
When I'm playing on my countess, and just teach them to fly, they don't get stuck.
When I'm playing on my adept, and try to play the map without over-using the joust ability, they get stuck. EVERY time.

Props to the op for posting the map clearly pointing out the stuck points.

@Everyone else, mobs getting stuck on a monster fest map generally depends on where your standing / setting up your defenses. For example on the first UMF map if you set up on the bridge or right below the bridge roughly centered on the map you will not get any stuck mob issues. If however, you set up between the cart and the wall on the north-northwest corner of the map you will consistently get stuck ogres on the other side of the cart that just end up standing there staring at the wall.

There are other such locations as well that result in different stuck points, you can duplicate them nearly every time.

If devs want ill post map examples too, but for the most part i would imagine most people aren't concerned with the old UMF now and im not familiar with the new.

To Trendy :
Stop intership student to create new levels... new UMF is just unplayable at the moment
paying for new content means have it finish and ready to play...
So stupid...

To Trendy :
Stop intership student to create new levels... new UMF is just unplayable at the moment
paying for new content means have it finish and ready to play...
So stupid...

I absolutely love the new level design, what I dislike is the pathing... but I guess you meant that.

The level looks fantastic, there are pathing issue. But using the map to your advantage you can circumvent these.

The level looks fantastic, there are pathing issue. But using the map to your advantage you can circumvent these.

Tried every single corner of the map for my tower base, it was either too many sides to protect, or pathing issue or too small space to build.
Finally found a good spot, which can be protected with towers, and the only thing it is suffering from is pathing issues.

I refuse to use exploits (not talking about joust) to beat the map.
Jousting isn't good either, because I run out of lives too fast due to binariy life-death cycle.