well, after DLC was released in the morning i buyed a tracker from a guy, with 208 ^
he had another minuguns with up to 230^ .... when i join some games , some f0ckers called me a cheater lol, but i saw another guys with 150+ armor, so are 200^ legit or not ?

screen of my weapon btw
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051790986/screenshot/651000236649899458?tab=public

Im not sure about 150+ armours or 200+ weapons but i have definatly seen a few 200+ weapons in shops but no armour over 105 upgrades yet, still im not sure if either is legit, we will probably need to wait a while until more people have more nightmare items to get closer to whats legit and what isn't anymore

Anyone seen any 150^ or higher armour? Since the weapons at 200^+ seem to be fine

From the weapon I've been able to "farm", more like, lucky to find.. my highest weapon has been 221, so 230 is possible.

So a 208^ weapon is totally legit :).

Highest Armour I've seen is around the 127 mark.

its all legit, thats the new item caps dropping from nightmare mode. so you'll be ok.
best im at so far is 230 weapons and 130 armors so those dont sem too far from reach.

thanks for ur reply, not sure about armors i dont even have some, only was wpndering cause 2ppl called me hacker, yeah thats why the tracker still have bad stats ...