Lifestream Hollow Uber Monster Fest Challenge Mission
Lifestream Hollow PvP Battleground
Spiderling Enemy
Queen Spider Boss
10 ALL NEW Weapons
New “Mythical” Quality Loot Drops
New Shroomite Familiar
Unique Ranger Outfit

YOU ONLY GET NIGHTMARE MODE IF YOU PRE-PURCHASE THE WHOLE PACK ($9.75)

BUT SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. WHY WOULD TRENDY SUBMIT THESE ($3.99 AND $9.75 DLC'S) TO STEAM? WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST SUBMIT THE $9.75 DLC? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS TRENDY? IT'S NOT LIKE STEAM WILL GIVE ME A DAMN REFUND. LET SEE, IF 8,885 recommended this game but let say 10k bought the game.

AND WHY WOULD I PURCHASE SOMETHING I ALREADY PURCHASED? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? A PURCHASE WITH IN A PURCHASE? PURCHASECEPTION

10k x $3.99 = $39900

HOLY SHEET!!!!!!!

A MISTAKE THEY MADE, BUT IT'S FOR THEIR GAIN. TYPICAL COMPANIES, WE GOT LOTS OF HERE IN CANADA.

have to admit i could not follow it either really.

39.900 probably isn't enough to pay their tax bill this quarter.

maybe that's why they're doing this sorcery bull crap.

edit: maybe for christmas bonuses, christmas is coming soon.

lucky you just 5 IQ, I lost $3.99 and will lost another $3.99 if I buy the dlc.

If you have not yet bought the DLC how did you lose $3.99?

Lol :p

Admit it though you just wanted to write 'purchaception'

Subnuclear, I already purchased the $3.99 DLC yesterday when it was released, I was referring to the complete pack dlc, if I buy it again, I will lose another $3.99, because I already have one of the DLC in the complete pack DLC. If I haven't got it, I won't be making this thread.

So you're upset you bought the wrong one, and failed to read the details of what you(or your parents) bought?

And, to top it off, you're blaming Trendy.

Did I miss something?

So you're upset you bought the wrong one, and failed to read the details of what you(or your parents) bought?

And, to top it off, you're blaming Trendy.

Did I miss something?

That's what I got out of this.

It was mentioned several times that there would be two packs, one for Part 1 of the Lost Eternia shards and one for the entire 4 parts, which would include nightmate mode. You brought the wrong one..

Do you think all people read the announcements? DO you think all people in the world read those small word written below an ad? This is the same crap, they're doing it right. It's a marketing ploy, they expect us to read the announcements (more likely NOT hopefully, so they can SCORE some cash from a noob who didn't read the announcements).

Why release a part of the complete pack? (IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL) Why can't they just release the whole thing (which they did) and the whole thing itself? I'll still buy it, why? because I love this game.

People have been getting refunds though when they bought the Part 1 DLC thing and instead wanted the Nightmare inducing bundle. Invalidates nearly everything you typed.

hm i think every country got lots of companys but
thats not the point in here
Dude i dont know how to start
@Trendy can u please close this tread infact of brain dmg

BanHammer, calm down. You made the mistake, not TrendyNet. If you don't read every detail of what you are purchasing, it is your fault. I bought the entire pack because four packs at $4 will obviously cost more than $10 in the long run. Regardless of whether you get Nightmare mode in advance, you should have bought the four pack. Everyone should have. Trendy did what every company does and it is not to screw anyone over because people are SUPPOSED to read and research what they are buying before they buy it. All the information you needed was right there, you just opted out of reading it. Perhaps because you can't read. Regardless, you made the mistake, it is your fault. Would you buy a car without first checking out the mileage, year, and everything else? No, unless you're an idiot (which may be the case). Be careful with your money and spend it wisely.

And stop multi-posting. Respond to every post you want to in one post, not three separate ones.

You can actually ask steam for a refund if you contact their customer support and write out a detailed enough request and get someone who can comprehend it. No seriously, try it.

WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO GET IF YOU PURCHASE ($3.99)PART 1:

The Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards: Part 1 Campaign Mission
Portal Defense Challenge Mission
Lifestream Hollow Uber Monster Fest Challenge Mission
Lifestream Hollow PvP Battleground
Spiderling Enemy
Queen Spider Boss
10 ALL NEW Weapons
New “Mythical” Quality Loot Drops
New Shroomite Familiar
Unique Ranger Outfit

YOU ONLY GET NIGHTMARE MODE IF YOU PRE-PURCHASE THE WHOLE PACK ($9.75)

BUT SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. WHY WOULD TRENDY SUBMIT THESE ($3.99 AND $9.75 DLC'S) TO STEAM? WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST SUBMIT THE $9.75 DLC? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS TRENDY? IT'S NOT LIKE STEAM WILL GIVE ME A DAMN REFUND. LET SEE, IF 8,885 recommended this game but let say 10k bought the game.

AND WHY WOULD I PURCHASE SOMETHING I ALREADY PURCHASED? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? A PURCHASE WITH IN A PURCHASE? PURCHASECEPTION

10k x $3.99 = $39900

HOLY SHEET!!!!!!!

A MISTAKE THEY MADE, BUT IT'S FOR THEIR GAIN. TYPICAL COMPANIES, WE GOT LOTS OF HERE IN CANADA.

First, i just wanted to see what the size changes do to the quotes.

Next, if you do your math, 3 more dlc at 3.99 is 11.97. Your still getting a bargain, just not as much as a bargain. Basically, stop looking at it as 4 DLC, look at it as 3, and your saving 2 dollars. But instead of looking at it as Trendy ripping you off, look at it being as your too stupid to buy the collaboration of DLC in the first place.

I'll admit this. I'm a console player and just like raving a whiny threads of the PC players who have everything.

Wait so you place a higher value on the $3.99 than you do on 5 IQ points?

There are no words.