Man am I glad I quit

I had to check in after a 4 week hiatus from DD, and I can say for certain from looking at the patch notes, I am glad I quit and not have to put up with the insanity, haha.
Very bueno schadenfreude feeling from imaging the pain and qq on the forums from these notes and grotesque number % increments.
I said it from the start and I'll say it again, do not release a unfinished product, or if you do, at least have the ca-hones to put 'beta' in the title somewhere so people know what they are buying.

Anyways, taking my leave again, just had to rub it in a bit, if you feel the need to respond to the thread it's going on deaf ears, but I may check this thread out on a later date if I need to feed on some more qq and rage.
Ciao. <3

I'm not sure the reasoning behind this post,
I'm still enjoying the game the same as I was 4 weeks ago, probably a bit more so to be honest....

I seriously do not understand the logic behind these threads, there must be a manual to human interwuhbz social behavior.....

Ooh look another idiot that can't take a challenge and hates updates to a game so it's better.

I think the fact that you quit 4 weeks ago hating on the game, but you keep watching the DD forums regular? whaatt...