People have beaten nightmare UMF2.0?

I looked on the leaderboards and saw 49 people have beaten this map.... how is that even possible?

Impossible now with current items since honestly, how do they expect you to DPS down 8 million HP ogres with gimped attack?

i struggled clearing one wave with my friend, and manage to scrape some 160^+ loot from the second wave before utter failure. i like this game style because its a constant progress for me and i have this urge to keep trying until i will eventually beat UMF Nightmare.

and i guarantee they wont be banned :P hard to confirm they are hacking unless trendy looks into their items.

Maybe it's people that aren't using hacked items and don't post on the forums.

Na, its def. hacked. Its up to TE to check the database files of those players and port it in an offline setting to see. If this doesn't clarify it just means this game encourages hacking. Knocks down players that do not want to hack. It shouldn't take long to extract some save data to test it unless TE is either EXTREMELY busy or LAZY/NOT CARING.

I thought TE/DD had VAC. even though VAC sucks shouldnt it be picking up the people hacking in these items?

It most likely is picking it up, but it won't ban them for a few months.

Or ever.

This. VAC is so lame, it gets around to banning people *AFTER* they have moved on to another game.

Seems highly improbable, but then theres the difference between people who have hacked items and those who are blatantly hacking it.