• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the mini-contest is over, I just wanted to note it's not entirely fair because, isn't it possible to get the pet in open too? :p

Yes, but that's not quite decipherable from screenshots. Granted I should probably have remembered that you people probably can check the databases after looking at the screenshot..

Yes, but that's not quite decipherable from screenshots. Granted I should probably have remembered that you people probably can check the databases after looking at the screenshot..

Isn't there a big Trendynet logo in the corner of ranked?

On a seperate note, the slow done by the pet is kinda gimpy; ensnare slows much more than it..

Yeah, new Shroomite pet slows opponents.

Ah...yes, I was going to ask what I was looking at.

Photoshop is easy.

I think they might notice upon arrival to deliver the mana.

New forest pet? Once again console gets the shaft. Please take more of my money Trendy.

New forest pet? Once again console gets the shaft. Please take more of my money Trendy.

We're getting it in the patch; the new pet works in a way currently foreign to console versions and requires a patch to work like they want. Yes it sucks because god knows when we'll get the patch, but it WILL arrive eventually...

We're getting it in the patch; the new pet works in a way currently foreign to console versions and requires a patch to work like they want. Yes it sucks because god knows when we'll get the patch, but it WILL arrive eventually...

We might get the patch by this summer, but I'll have moved on to bigger and better things by then along with almost everyone else.

EDIT:
Also, probably the first time I've paid for DLC where it was impossible to recieve all content. I know I'm not the only one who feels **** on.

We might get the patch by this summer, but I'll have moved on to bigger and better things by then along with almost everyone else.

EDIT:
Also, probably the first time I've paid for DLC where it was impossible to recieve all content. I know I'm not the only one who feels **** on.

Totally agree. They did say they'd had it planned since before release, hence why they could release it pre-patch--except, no wait, no they couldn't, the only reason for beating the levels (i.e., the items) aren't included. :/ Really is a total rip-off to deny this crucial part of the PAID content until the ONLY PATCH WE WILL GET comes around.

how about that crossplatform debate that went on before with people saying i was retarded to think it would be a long time if at all until it happens. content on platforms and pc are entirely different. gg. not happening.

how about that crossplatform debate that went on before with people saying i was retarded to think it would be a long time if at all until it happens. content on platforms and pc are entirely different. gg. not happening.

I don't remember anyone saying it would be ready quick. However you are correct!

Let's try and keep this on topic.

oh god, why does it have to be survival?
why not just insane?

Survival honestly isn't that bad on this map. I think it was only at 931 mobs wave 20 on solo. (which is less than the number of mobs you get in a group in the last wave of campaign) (admittedly I was doing medium I think, though I don't think that affects the mob count)

Wave 16: 911

Wave 17-19: 921

You win!!!! Ossa, we'll PM you to deliver your 200,000,000 Mana in-game. Congrats... the next question is, do you know what the Shroomite Pet does? :)

Cheers,
Jer

I got random equips and pets (2 ryuu) x'D

Their mana/health help is also pretty nice, love them :b