Who can be the first to show us a Forest Pet earned in TrendyNet Ranked play? I have 200,000,000 mana waiting to distribute to whomever first snaps a shotty of the newest addition to their Etherian Zoo!

-Jer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get it from any Forest Survival, Wave 20... so get crackin'!

(it will be moved to Wave 15 later, but forgot to put that in this patch so that change will have to wait until next week)

-Jer

Who can be the first to show us a Forest Pet earned in TrendyNet Ranked play? I have 200,000,000 mana waiting to distribute to whomever first snaps a shotty of the newest addition to their Etherian Zoo!

-Jer

currently DL'ing patch BUT I ASSURE YOU I WILL GET THAT SNAPSHOT!

currently DL'ing patch BUT I ASSURE YOU I WILL GET THAT SNAPSHOT!

Yeah, I wish these patches didn't take 3-4 hours to download, especially when they're coming out so fast. :V

Still waiting for item restore..then i'll do another test run on UMF insane to check out the knockback mechanics.

If i find it acceptable i may then purchase the DLC but pretty sure there is no way for me to be the first to post a pic of the forest pet lol.
especially since i do not know how to do screenshots in this game.

Yeah, I wish these patches didn't take 3-4 hours to download, especially when they're coming out so fast. :V

i was on wave 14, darn steam disconnected on me! i really want to see jer in game though ;)

i was on wave 14, darn steam disconnected on me! i really want to see jer in game though ;)

Same but for alch lab :( I was just about to get new armor too :(

I guess I can't play until steam fixes their issues...

We'll see, might be a little tougher than you expect, Mistymire is no Alchemical Labs ;)

-Jer

i keep disconnecting on the last wave. no chance of that happening for me.

How do you do survival? I click Campaign, and select forest, there isn't even the option in the lower right corner lawl.

Just realized I probly have to beat it. Guess I should get off insane and smack it around

lol Ossa's reason for editing his post is that he doesn't need mana. Though I am curious to know what the Mushroom pet actually does. Edit: ninja's by ranarak

I also ended up getting 11 various pets from the Shroomite NPC's between waves.

Nice little bonus those things are!