only 1 new campain mission?

I think people were saying that its one campaign mission, one challenge, and one pvp something or other. PVP in this game is pretty irrelevant to almost everyone so you can think of it as one campaign mission and one challenge.

I bought the complete pack for $9.75 USD which is the whole campaign (I assume, I hope so otherwise I too would feel ripped off). I know they arn't all out yet but if you pay the $9.75 USD it isn't that bad price wise. Hell, you're supporting Trendy anyway. I think $9.75 for the whole campaign is alright.

If people would have read about the dlc first, before puchasing, they would see that only 1 campaign map is available at the start...since there's also a challenge and pvp aswell. 

price is just fine with me, I had just hoped they'd implement some cool new maps with the DLC instead of more mindnumbing MonsterFest stuff ("here's 1000 mobs, rightclick and wait") or PvP that only a few play anyway.

we want tower defense =)

so yeah 1 map + 1 challenge is a bit disappointing to me, I thought I'd read something about 3 maps somewhere .. but might have been these 3 modes that were being talked about

I told you so Finally

I said it yesterday, it's misleading information they gave you.
HOWEVER, on the steam description it does say:
- a new campagin mission
- a new portal challenge mission
- a new UMF challenge mission
- a new PVP battleground ehm... mission

The point is that 'mission' is misused in this context and it makes it misleading. But they clearly give you a content description in the Steam feature description now so you could have known it, learn to read I guess

I just bought the new DLC pack for the PC and on the PC it has four things instead of three because PC rules and console drools. On the PC you get Mistymore Forest (campaign type quest map), Portal Defense (a challenge where you have to keep monsters from entering some portals instead of defending a crystal), Lifestream Hollow PVP, Uber Lifestream Hollow MonsterFest (another uber monsterfest challenge, but this time on the Lifestream Hollow PVP map).

There appears to be two maps, Lifestream Hollow (for uber monster fest and PVP) and Mistymore Forest (for campaign and Portal Defense).

I believe console users don't get the uber monsterfest yet, but perhaps they will have it in the future at some point.