Finished assault nightmare

it is probably one the easier nightmare challenges yes but...they made it very hard...

im a huntress with max resists and about 300 hero hp...everything oneshots you.. my tracker which usually had 21k dmg per hit dealt 3.5k dmg per hit...23k pierce shot instead of 129k....mmm its pretty hard...

it is probably one the easier nightmare challenges yes but...they made it very hard...

im a huntress with max resists and about 300 hero hp...everything oneshots you.. my tracker which usually had 21k dmg per hit dealt 3.5k dmg per hit...23k pierce shot instead of 129k....mmm its pretty hard...

So it makes superloot people play like how it was before superloot then? Sounds reasonable to me.

How in god's name is that bad?

I mean, it's not last wave UMF loot, bot compared to how easy it is to get, it's phenomenal! It's great for people stuck in that rut between Insane and UMF.

How in god's name is that bad?

I mean, it's not last wave UMF loot, bot compared to how easy it is to get, it's phenomenal! It's great for people stuck in that rut between Insane and UMF.

Seriously. The highest reward I was seeing before was 30^ on a map reward weapon. This is nifty.

you need a bare minimum of a 80 upg weap to even remotely have a chance to complete it on nightmare, not so nifty.

you need a bare minimum of a 80 upg weap to even remotely have a chance to complete it on nightmare, not so nifty.

so take it to insane UMF and get something u do need. but now the jump to insanes isnt as steep.

so take it to insane UMF and get something u do need. but now the jump to insanes isnt as steep.
You're not seeing the problem with needing a weapon from completing Insane UMF to complete the challenge to get the weapon that will help you complete Insane UMF?

You're not seeing the problem with needing a weapon from completing Insane UMF to complete the challenge to get the weapon that will help you complete Insane UMF?

one dude got a 50^ on insane chall. Take one of the insane chall weapons which have been uppd to UMF then go to nightmare

Just did Nightmare Alchemy labs with 4 people.. I got a 34^ Mythical Plate Chest, one got a 17^ Mythical Plate Boot (amazing base stats), other got a 129^ Spinal Column and last person got an 80^ Spinal Column.. my rapier had 31 ups

Just did Nightmare Alchemy labs with 4 people.. I got a 34^ Mythical Plate Chest, one got a 17^ Mythical Plate Boot (amazing base stats), other got a 129^ Spinal Column and last person got an 80^ Spinal Column.. my rapier had 31 ups

Glad to hear that people are getting some nice things. I did up to alch labs and stopped as I was unsure if we could actually beat the boss or not, but all the drops up to then had been terrible.

yea, the items that dropped during the waves and from the chests were all awful.. the boss fight was EPIC!! SO MUCH FUN, took quite a while to kill him

I really am liking the feel of the difficulty on the whole. My friend was getting extremely angry as he was getting one hit killed by spiders. I was mostly focused on dodging them and controlling ogres and I thought it wasn't that unreasonable. Had a lot of fun, honestly. I think some people are really going to be annoyed at dying repeatedly though. I know for my friend, he sounded like he was one step away from eating his keyboard.

*Closer to on topic*
I don't think any of the area 1 levels have a higher scaling than insane, although I have only run them once and very well could be totally wrong just from not having a reasonable sample size. I am curious if higher gear is only going to be given in the new map on insane/nightmare, or if there is no additional loot scaling at all for nightmare outside of the boss drops, which seem to be higher.

Was farming first boss on Nightmare last night, and noticed that he has a second weakness. After killing him 5 times, i was only able to do it once, and not even sure how i did it. But during the encounter, he randomly took , I think, either 100 million, or 10 million damage instantly. I have no clue what i did, and was never able to do it again. Anyone else with this?