sooooo things ive noticed in nightmare mode

resists get cut back mine go from 87 to 55
hp boost from 4k on huntress to 23k but even the little spider do 20k dmg
hero shop wiped out
damage to mobs takes a huge dive, my 30k shots do 5k and my 220k PS do 38k
*added when switching between toons they dont start with max hpthey start with there normal base

so much for going from insane to nightmare easily. looks like youll have to farm for hours to get gear good enough to do it. then again i may be wrong.

Could be bugs. Missing loot, and weapons selling for hundreds, means numbers are buggy. Or they are just savages and truly mean Nightmare mode will make us QQQQQQQQQQQ.

Could be bugs. Missing loot, and weapons selling for hundreds, means numbers are buggy. Or they are just savages and truly mean Nightmare mode will make us QQQQQQQQQQQ.

Buggy? You mean reeks of incompetence. These are bugs that should become apparent exactly three seconds into quality assurance.

ummm wave 2 on the eternia crystal mission map had ogres with 2M hp with doing solo

wow... lol only doing like 10% of your damage to a 2M mob on wave 1.. brb while I run my head into a wall, 'cause that would be less painful than attempting nightmare. XD

Buggy? You mean reeks of incompetence. These are bugs that should become apparent exactly three seconds into quality assurance.

Ya, I saw your post. I hope you get your stuff back, dude!

so much for going from insane to nightmare easily. looks like youll have to farm for hours to get gear good enough to do it. then again i may be wrong.

or maybe requires different strategy. b'cause i heard towers are boosted in these maps.

Yea... "Nightmare" is just the same stats of enemies from Insane, but your hero has the PvP stats. I.E.: More health, less damage. It's kinda stupid. Did the first map on Nightmare, and never saw a weapon past 36^.

Weapons should be scaling off of nightmare mode~. I think Nightmare = 2x Insane, and as you said you're nerfed so freaking much

He forgot to mention the spiders which just... gangrape you with spiderwebs and crap.

btw: I was able to solo alchemy labs insane up till wave 20 without doing anything (i am actually watching a movie while i do that). I can only get to wave 5 on Nightmare. lol :) Ogres and the friggin spiders are just too much, especially the spiders which keep on "spawning" around the core. They only attack the player though.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/613845539703720374/A36A328AE9A97599621823FC2868F8A93254AA7C/

i tried umf nightmare which is rly trolol i have good gear, stand in app guard auras and get one shotted

prices in shop are crazy guardian for 155mill and cap is 100mill unless u sell from afk shops and i dont do the :/ prices need to be fix or cap has to be raise to 2 bill afk shop or not.

this and player shops with 90+ (fully upgraded) items for 10+ $ each are beautifull nail to games coffin for me...

how can even anyone have dozens 90+ fully upgraded items ?

I think the mode is broken.

Also, if a spider touches you then you die. I can't believe this is intentional to have spiders stack a 99% slow that they can refresh over and over.

I completed all of the Area 1 levels up to Alchemical Labs on nightmare and the gear dropping in there seemed lackluster at best. I think the best drop we saw was a 30^ weapon in Magus Quarters. Most of the gear was torn leather and such, like you would see on any low difficulty.

The spiders are the worst when they sneak up behind you. If you see them coming, you can kill them quickly, but their pounce attack is a one-hit kill on me, and two webs also means death.

Did nightmare alchemy lab campaign, got staff 100^ and mythical armor 84^ as reward. It was total wipefest, but since knew good mix mode tactic it helped a lot. Ofc theres ogres and spiders spawning on top of usual mobs, so you cant play passive at all. ;)

My favorite face-to-desk moment, so far.

"...Wait, ok, I know my hero damage is pisspoor, but why is that Ogre not even anywhere NEAR death in a super Electric Aura?"
*stare at Grape Ape*
*lightning icon next to health bar*
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--------"

agree with Barty3229 drop loot has been terrible so far hope for better from the other maps pass alch lab but as things are looking i dont think it will be much better. Best weapon i got was a staff with 30 ups and armor best was a 13 up chain helm gtom deeper well to alch lab

Did mixed mode nightmare alch lab up to wave 10, and got halfway through that. A few mythical items that weren't as good as my godly stuff, and a few 70ish upgrade weapons (not many).

Cool so now I have to use tower characters to grind up my DPS character in Survival for UMF to grind weapons/armor/mana for my tower characters for Nightmare. And by tower characters, I just mean Monk and Huntress.

No, I think this might be it for me. If the support people read this, you don't need to bother doing anything about my shop items.

I didnt even bother reading every post in this thread, but why are you people QQing over the difficulty of nightmare? I find the challenge it gives rather exciting!

Before i left for work, i tried the nightmare mode on deeper wells, i got to like wave 3 or 4, then spiders shot their web on my towers and destroyed them while i was busy with ogres. With few teammates, wouldve prolly been easier, or maybe after i really spend some time figuring out a proper setup for towers.

Im happy they made a difficulty that is really a NIGHTMARE, and not some "insane x 2" that you can solo on first try with crappy normal-loot/super-loot chars. Would be totally pointless difficulty if it was almost as easy as insane.

Has anyone played just insane mode since? It seems that even Insane mode has increasted in difficulty, before ogres were doing possibly 100 dmg even outside of str drain aura and now they are doing 500+

Anyone noticed this?