WARNING: Patch 7.13 Will Delete Items in Your Shop

We will be adding your items back manually when you're offline (and will notify you of this at the time), NOT doing a complete rollback (that wouldn't be very helpful)!

Yes, it's a bunch of work for our interns here, but that's what interns and weekends are made for :demon:

-Jer

We will be adding your items back manually when you're offline (and will notify you of this at the time), NOT doing a complete rollback (that wouldn't be very helpful)!

Yes, it's a bunch of work for our interns here, but that's what interns and weekends are made for :demon:

-Jer

How will you be notifiying us?
Honestly by best friend and i didn't play after the game simply because we knew a rollback would be easier and wanted to make it easier on ya'll.

-Jer

And to say all those intern paychecks could have been put to other use by means of 10 minutes of playtesting.

Ugh, so now I'm being contacted via email from lostheroes and they are indicating full rollbacks. What is going on? Jeremy says no rollback, just manual restore, and the guys doing the work are saying rollbacks...

Clarification please and thanks!

at least your getting contacted !
I'm still willing for a full rollback as i have not played since i lost my stuff (well i did a Partial UMF to laugh at the ping pong effect and did a glitterhelm insane to do some tower testing) but i'm more than willing to lose everything since the 7.13 patch for a rollback.

7.13a which is now released has fixed this, but it's not retroactive to any lost Shops from 7.13

However, TrendyNet does automatic backups every few hours of user data, so if you lost shop items by upgrading to 7.13, e-mail your steam username to [email]lostheroes@trendyent.com[/email] as described in the original topic post, and we'll get to restoring your items over the weekend.

Thanks dudes & dudettes,
Jer

I"m guessing by over the weekend you meant Monday -Friday right?

7.13a which is now released has fixed this, but it's not retroactive to any lost Shops from 7.13

However, TrendyNet does automatic backups every few hours of user data, so if you lost shop items by upgrading to 7.13, e-mail your steam username to [email]lostheroes@trendyent.com[/email] as described in the original topic post, and we'll get to restoring your items over the weekend.

Thanks dudes & dudettes,
Jer

Liar Liar Pants on fire.