NIGHTMARE! : Perfect Loot Guide [Under Construction, Help Appreciated]

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it has to much on one stat they will disappear. my staffs and swords have been disappearing cause they been dropping with 200+charge for staffs and 700+, 1000+ block for swords if it was a armor it shouldnt have disappeared.

Items don't dissapear when you pick them up... The stat changes to negative thereby making the item harder to spot. That really sucks since I rolled a 167 boost huntress guardian in the shop that became -80 something when it got into my inventory.

Items don't dissapear when you pick them up... The stat changes to negative thereby making the item harder to spot. That really sucks since I rolled a 167 boost huntress guardian in the shop that became -80 something when it got into my inventory.

Nah i had a few disppear why you ask? becuase my item box was empty and decided just to pick one of the swords with 1000 block when i open my item box it was still empty.

Best I've seen Upgrades wise

Armor: 247^

Weapon: 252^

Pet: 217^

I can confirm this. Also found a pair of mythical leather boots last night, 200+ to all tower stats including 279 on tower speed with 184 upgrades. Insane boots!

Best I've seen Upgrades wise

Armor: 247^

Weapon: 252^

Pet: 217^

I have pets ~ 220. I think I've seen a few in the 230s for sale but don't recall since I've never had one that high. I've also seen weaps to 254.

Godly gear can get up to 231 now?! Not even mythical?!

Yes, though it is more rare than their mythical counterpart (as it can be used at a lower level). One of my key armor pieces on my dps toon is a 180^ godly piece, with the rest of the set being mythical. Happens on both armor and weaps. Also, pets tend to be in the same category - some requiring 74 while some uber pets only requiring 70. So they could be considered the "godly" pet versions even though they have no such official name. They are also much more rare.

Good find!

• 2 weeks later...
Doesn;t really look like he's updating it anymore... hasn't been updated since the 17th of dec ><.

How can he update there is no way to til the best real loot from the worst hacked loot.

How can he update there is no way to til the best real loot from the worst hacked loot.

well, the best stuff u can get is in misty forest survival nightmare hc mixmode ****, like 250^W. and 220^A. i saw there.. they can have up to 2 stats with 350+ .. some are over 100 or 150 so if u see someone with 3 350stats on every item .. well he must be the uber misty defender ... around 2400 to a main stat is still possible i guess, ma mage has 2098 tower dmg, but dont even hacker can increase the max per stat huh

the only way possible to get 254^ armor is with modded weapons and armor on mixed mode nightmare hardcore mistymire...

did this on LOCAL btw, so dont come at me

I found out that if u loot those items with more than 500 stats, u re-wear the item it will be reverted back to only 100+ stats

**** talking again?
You can beat MM easy with 4 guys and good setup. Without 2000+ stats. We dont use hacked weapons or something.

You dont need mixed. After Survival wave 20 this dropps so often

Well, I may come back for the Barbarian, and I might just go ahead and update it then.