7.13 & Eternia Shards Steam Release-Status Update

We've e-mailed Valve about doing a release tonight, no response yet. While there's still a chance of a release tonight, I wouldn't recommend waiting up for it. At this point, a release noon-ish tomorrow is looking more likely. We'll keeppinging though, and let you know if anything changes or we magically see it live on Steam :)

Thanks all,
Jeremy

Thanks for the update, I guess steam prefers to work on launching its xmass discounts instead of validating your patch...

thanks for releasing the full patch notes before the release. and not after the dlc/patch were out.

We've e-mailed Valve about doing a release tonight, no response yet.

Just thinking out loud here, but if such an email address were somehow provided to the dundef player base, that they too might gently encourage action on Valve's end, I'm certain that no one here would think you, or anyone at Trendy, had supplied the information.

Not that I'm suggesting such a thing.:squire:

I just started downloading a relatively big CS and TF2 patch.. I guess it only makes sense that valve would put priority was working on their products.. but now that their stuff is out of the way.....

I just started downloading a relatively big CS and TF2 patch.. I guess it only makes sense that valve would put priority was working on their products.. but now that their stuff is out of the way.....

i would think that valve has their own team working on their products. and another team on everyone else's.

i would think that valve has their own team working on their products. and another team on everyone else's.

Doesn't seem that way though.

Thanks for the update on the situation

Anyone know what will be in the patch vs in the dlc when it comes? Or is it a case of preload everything with the patch again then pay to 'unlock' bits of 'dlc'?

Yall dont read patch notes much do yas?

Its already been stated that Nightmare and the New maps are going to be via Premium DLC.

The patch is introducing a few fixes and some additional things for future content..

things like that.

Keep in mind guys this is ONLY a Patch.

Valve hasnt posted the DLC yet.
It's begun getting put up, but it isn't fully up. Part 1 is listed, but no download yet.