saw that coming

Last second ninja Nerf! Grab your riot Shields! But seriously, what was the grounds for further nerfing piercing shot? Honest question not meant to stir up crap.

Because of the super super loot coming in it would be to op. And yes that is a non troll answer if you want to say something dumb in response.

So instead of making the other characters not **** for dps they make the huntress weaker... Nice.

[QUOTE]The Huntress nerf was something we definitely felt was needed. Piercing Shot was too spamable. The fact is DPS may be lowered, but the Piercing Shot can still annihilate and entire lane of minions. It's DPS is actually (in use) far superior to almost any other ability in the game.

The animus was a pet that was simply way to powerful. It is still going to be the best pet in the game, but this will bring it down a bit to not be such an outlier.

Also, it's 4 seconds. I know it can be said that that is 4x... but it's still an ability that can be used 15 times a minute.[/QUOTE]

I know I'm quoting myself here, but the points are still valid and it is the reasoning behind the nerfs.

But like Finally said... Discussion thread has the most up to date responses :)