First time UMF insane and all I got was....

This pet...

Just awesome! I feel kinda cheated on...

You could make that projectile speed negative with ~50 upgrade.
Would be epic win.

I think that pet actually would have been pretty uber if stat caps weren't buggy :)

That being said, I think it would be pretty awesome if TE improved the reward loot for a mission the first time you complete it. For example, in Diablo 2 you got significantly better loot the first time you killed bosses than in subsequent kills.

Beating UMF insane the first time is pretty hard. The reward shouldn't kick you where it hurts :)

I've gotten lucky. No great pets, but my only "bad" pet was a 130^ with 2 negatives, player hp and tower attack, making it basically worthless. But my very first completed run, I ended with maybe 9 items on the ground, all crap, no pets for rewards, and the shop had 3 pets with less than 20^, 1 godly weapon with 1^, and amazing and lower armor :(. I was fairly disappointed. To make it worse, I didn't loot any of the waves before 14, because I wanted to save room for all the good loot.

I think that pet actually would have been pretty uber if stat caps weren't buggy :)

I'm pretty sure it would be:
-107 health
-84 speed
128 damage
134 casting speed
+76 1st skill
-94 tower health
-113 tower dmg OR 143 tower damage
131 tower/aura range

Would still suck.

You could make that projectile speed negative with ~50 upgrade.
Would be epic win.

LOL... I might do that

At least you can finish UMF...

Yeah, took a while, and it was not an easy victory for me and a friend. We managed to do it with an imp and app gaurdian, and both around 250k dps with bone bows.

If it's anything like my horrible genie, you can sink about 20M into damage and it'll vendor for 100M. Or you can take your chances and hope the stat rollover fixes it.