Waiting for DLC, What are you doing?

I'm playing through the games included in the Humble Indie Bundle #4. Specifically, I've put 8 hours into Jamestown in the last 2 days, and 3 hours into Super Meat Boy.

Seriously, the current humble bundle is amazing. Can't go wrong with it unless you're... well, unable to beat DD's campaign on easy, so nobody reading this could go wrong with it. Any of the games alone is worth the average price.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting at work. If Steam has been behaving today, I have my AFK Shop still running at home. I've been cutting my prices down pretty steeply though in anticipation of this DLC so as of this morning, I was down to 3 pages.

Well based on the fact that I have the PS3 version.. I'll be waiting for a long.. lOOOoooong time for most of the stuff you guys have and or getting.

So I waste my time exploring new more amazing defensive strategies called, "trolling the enemies."

yep.

Well based on the fact that I have the PS3 version.. I'll be waiting for a long.. lOOOoooong time for most of the stuff you guys have and or getting.

So I waste my time exploring new more amazing defensive strategies called, "trolling the enemies."

yep.

I thought my aura spam was great...

I'm crying, that's so beautiful... you should make that your avatar picture, and should now be used for the "troll face" on forums forever after :D

I'm crying, that's so beautiful... you should make that your avatar picture, and should now be used for the "troll face" on forums forever after :D

I would use it for my avatar.. but it would be too small to even tell what it is. :(

What am I doing? I'm getting trolled by Steam.

I open steam and right there on the store banner I see Dungeon Defenders. I get all excited and click on the image only to find out it's an ad for the base game.

Well played, Steam. Well played.

I would use it for my avatar.. but it would be too small to even tell what it is. :(

Yeah at best only the smile really stands out, even with some photoshop tweaking, :/ but I'm no graphic designer, lol.

Awesome idea, lets hope they screen cap'd that as well!

If I cap a screen of the mini map.. I might as well make the mini map amazingly epic. I'll work on this while I'm bored.

Playing Star Wars:The Old Republic

I would be but NOOOOO I dont fkn get a key! well I ahve but I dont get in!

Playing Star Wars:The Old Republic

Does it start off with "a longer time ago...."

b/c if not, they should really update their tense :D