Sign in to follow this  
MacPimpin

Waiting for DLC, What are you doing?

Sitting here taking a look at pimp suits, waiting for the DLC to be launched....

Trendy should really give the APP something like this:

or maybe this:

still looking for something with more fur, animal print is established pimp status of course....

Oh well in the meantime here go get your pimp name:
http://www.playerappreciate.com/pimphandle.asp

While already pimp, I tried it anyways and got:
"Reverend MacPimpin Shizzle"

Triple Pimp Status :D

I've been contemplating the NDAA bill that passed thru the House and is soon to pass in the Senate, and the ironic nature of this type of legislation going thru our congress on BILL OF RIGHTS DAY

Watching a Let's Play of Albion by Kikoskia, wandering the forums, drinking coffee, and checking steam obsessively heh.

With you too cmadrid I've been watching all of the crap going through legislation lately and it's scary. Other countries have to be laughing at us because it's just so PAINFULLY and heart breakingly obvious how the system is broken. The founding fathers will rise from their graves soon I'm afraid.... Hmm that gives me an idea for an interesting band name.

Oh you~

100% :D

I've been contemplating the NDAA bill that passed thru the House and is soon to pass in the Senate, and the ironic nature of this type of legislation going thru our congress on BILL OF RIGHTS DAY

Yeah, I served in the U.S Military and during that time I learned many things...
One of which is that the government does not need any more power :)

Nothing like making it impossible for people to change things for the better eh?

Also waiting on someone to join my Macolyte BLOWOUT afkSHOP and finish off the last couple goodies I added when my shop finally cleared out ;)

Sitting here taking a look at pimp suits, waiting for the DLC to be launched....

or maybe this:

still looking for something with more fur, animal print is established pimp status of course....

I'm all about that second one.

As for what I'm doing... I'm working. :(

Just getting my girraf the last pet I need for the achievement on wave 21 ! just doing it on normal :)
cant w8 for nightmare mode!

Also waiting on someone to join my Macolyte BLOWOUT afkSHOP and finish off the last couple goodies I added when my shop finally cleared out ;)

Would love to help with that but your shop is not listed :(

Just getting my girraf the last pet I need for the achievement on wave 21 ! just doing it on normal :)
cant w8 for nightmare mode!

the giraffe does not count towards the achievement.

Reverend G. Slick

I'm studying for my bio final tomorrow.

Debating working on the commission I got so I could buy Eternia Shards, but at the same time being too tired to draw because I haven't gotten more than 5 hours of sleep in days.

yeah it makes me sad. I served in the military for nothing. Its awesome. :(

Debating working on the commission I got so I could buy Eternia Shards, but at the same time being too tired to draw because I haven't gotten more than 5 hours of sleep in days.

xD you know you'll make someone happy if you do it~

Finishing final exams and research papers. Hopefully I can get some DD in durring breaks while I try to defry my brain.

the giraffe does not count towards the achievement.
I'm studying for my bio final tomorrow.

It doesn't? Wth? I need to look into this because i probably could have been working on getting my chicken already. I just didn't think that working on it was worth it until I got the giraffe.

or maybe this:

I'm currently preying to every deity I know that you get hit by a truck. This way I don't have to read your narcissistic, feeble-minded posts anymore.

Ye, I'm an uplifter.