To people ranting about DLC being marketed

...not only was it almost impossible to play a game with the new maps, it seemed like half my friends didnt have them so we couldnt even play them.

I always figured they went the Halo: Reach way and preferred players that had matching DLC when you searched for a game.

Still as I said before. I dont mind paying for dlc's that exist. But trendy is forcing people to buy items that doesnt exist yett. Its wrong if you ask me.

Thats either due to greed or that they need the funds. If the reason is that they need the funds they could go bankrupt before the 4 dlc's are out and people will feel robbed. And that fact bugs me. Allso the lack of respons from trendy's side in this question.

I always figured they went the Halo: Reach way and preferred players that had matching DLC when you searched for a game.

Nah, you could "queue" up and it was sort of like a random lobby so you get thrown into just an open lobby. If EVERYONE in that lobby had the map packs then the new maps would be on the "rotation" for that lobby. The problem was that if even one person popped in that didnt have the map packs, they got yanked off the rotation.

Pretty much if you really wanted to play them you had to select to play ONLY those maps, which then kind of sucked because you couldnt have any of the old maps in the rotation (trust me, playing only 3 maps for 1-2 hours straight gets OLD, fast). They might have updated it since then (like I said I havent bought any since the first one), but I still hear friends complaining about the same thing so I dont know.

It was even more of a nightmare getting a game of friends going. Then you felt bad and usually someone got irritated because 2-3 people hadnt picked up the map packs and of course thats what people wanted to try out. So you had the ones with the packs ticked that the others hadnt bought it, and the ones without feeling pressured and ticked because they didnt want to buy the packs.

I have no qualms with giving trendy my money for a quality product.
Which when I was looking at the trailer Hot damn I was ready to give them my money.

But then I learn its 4 dollars for 1 campaign map, 1 challenge (Most likely on the same map) and a PvP map (Seriously? A SLIGHT code rework?)

This was supposed to DOUBLE the amount of content already in the game, and for MORE cost than the original game I was hoping it damn would.

But instead we get a tacked on PvP map (Who the hell plays PvP?) to make it look like there is more to the package. Gee thanks.

We get 4 (Maybe 6) maps over the course of this all the Original game had 13 as well as a challenge on each! Wow, I would love to give trendy my money but not if it comes with me getting my butt reamed.

And if the rest of the packs come with more content, why are we getting the weakest first?
Why does this one cost the same amount as the others?
Why are we now just getting maps that have been "Finished" (Or at least in the pictures on steam for Dungeon Defenders/ Trailer) for a while now?

I understand you have to make money trendy. But make it worth our damn while, and maybe, just maybe you might make more.

I have no qualms with giving trendy my money for a quality product.
Which when I was looking at the trailer Hot damn I was ready to give them my money.

But then I learn its 4 dollars for 1 campaign map, 1 challenge (Most likely on the same map) and a PvP map (Seriously? A SLIGHT code rework?)

This was supposed to DOUBLE the amount of content already in the game, and for MORE cost than the original game I was hoping it damn would.

But instead we get a tacked on PvP map (Who the hell plays PvP?) to make it look like there is more to the package. Gee thanks.

We get 4 (Maybe 6) maps over the course of this all the Original game had 13 as well as a challenge on each! Wow, I would love to give trendy my money but not if it comes with me getting my butt reamed.

And if the rest of the packs come with more content, why are we getting the weakest first?
Why does this one cost the same amount as the others?
Why are we now just getting maps that have been "Finished" (Or at least in the pictures on steam for Dungeon Defenders/ Trailer) for a while now?

I understand you have to make money trendy. But make it worth our damn while, and maybe, just maybe you might make more.

What you misread is that they say the total of all 4 DLC's for the shards of eternia, will be close to as much content as the original game. This first DLC eternia shards, is not supposed to IMMEDIATELY double the game content,