Lost Eternia Shard Official Trailer!

That is impressive, looked like several new maps, a new difficulty, and a number of new options. This is no minor dlc, it looks to be a significant content expansion worthy of the game. Also, consider it's been mere weeks since PC release, this is very impressive indeed.

Impressive!

-T

This will reset the item economy right or will they keep inflating it? The game currently has stuff with 145 upgrades etc how will they balance the new content? What about the majority of ppl who only have 35 upgrade stuff. Will the first maps on normal mode in the xpac provide better gear then anything currently out?

My chars currently have zero gear on them as i gave it all away awhile ago as the item economy never stopped inflating and ruined every challenge and campaign map in the game.

The xpac looks like it's worth buying but not if the item inflation thing repeats itself as the challenge of the new maps will be gone after a few patches.

All this for only 4 bucks? considering you've captured 206 hours of my time for 17-18 bucks, this is an instant buy. I love this game and it's addicting. You guys get a lot of hate, for everything under the sun, and I'm so glad you're going to support this game and see it live a long life!

Wowwww what a tease with that ending. Looking forward to it!

All this for only 4 bucks? considering you've captured 206 hours of my time for 17-18 bucks, this is an instant buy. I love this game and it's addicting. You guys get a lot of hate, for everything under the sun, and I'm so glad you're going to support this game and see it live a long life!

If you look at 1:54 of the trailer it says "Part 1 - MistyMire Forest" so I don't think it's all of the content we saw in the trailer tomorrow.

Only had the game 2 weeks and not even finished the current content.

But that won't stop me getting the new DLC looks totally scary cool :demon:

Less than 7 hours till I can buy the bundle w00t :squire:

look again and you'll see the monk on a flying carpet :D

that looks like parts of all 4 dlc's. but i could be mistaken.