[PS3] Trophy Sync... Resolved?

After logging in earlier and checking out one of my buddy's trophy lists I realized that Dungeon Defenders actually showed up in my (online) trophy list. Didn't have problems sync-ing either.

If this is real and not just me tripping balls, thank you.

This is 100% confirmed, but i'm still in shock and disbelief :D. Well i guess, all that ranting and raving had some effect after all :)

This is 100% confirmed, but i'm still in shock and disbelief :D. Well i guess, all that ranting and raving had some effect after all :)

Not necessarily...it's a bit presumptuous to assume Trendy wouldn't fix an issue unless we nag them incessantly.

Maybe we should assume good faith?

Confirmed! This game is on Sony's servers now. H o o ray!

And this most likely was not Trendy's fault. They probably cannot say anything about it but this reeks or Sony messing up and then letting the dev take the heat.

No patch, just fixed on the trophy servers. All the trophies already popped and showed properly locally. it was just online that there was a problem.

Not necessarily...it's a bit presumptuous to assume Trendy wouldn't fix an issue unless we nag them incessantly.

Maybe we should assume good faith?

Yeah sure, but when i said ranting and raving i most certainly wasn't referring solely on the threads and comments that were addressed to Trendy, the nagging was also happening on Sony's turf as well. And probably we'll never know for sure what caused the sync issues, and it doesn't really matter now, i'm just glad that it finally got sorted.

Hmm, my trophy syncing is just as slow as ever... Doesn't seem fixed to me. I can't be the only one, can I? :(

Doubt it's Te's fault since there was no patch right?

Back to the PC section for you silly! =p

/stickied for ease!

I guess somebody at Trendy actually read and properly filled out the document that is necessary for sony to process this.

Now just gotta wait on a damn patch before I start this game up again. No DLC for me until it is patched.

That's great and all, but...

All my trophies are now gone. 0%. Was at 70. All the trophies still appear in my tavern just fine. Is there any way I can get them to unlock?

Try syncing and see if they get figured out. There is also the whole process of removing game data (not save data) which often fixes trophy issues on the PS3 but this is untested and warned against until it is.

Just had to add, I went through the super slow trophy sync once, and now it seems to be back to normal. Woot! Now when my brother comes over I'll have more reason to get him to play this with me.

Thank You!

I play Dun Def on PC now, but I'm glad my PS3 syncing issues are finally over. I guess I have to just reset the game tutorial on the PS3 version, so that I can get the "Good Student" trophy, it still shows up as not achieved yet.

What the!?! Trendy Puts Out My Fire Before I Can Flame!?!

Hello Everybody. My name is BDCrowley (PS3 Network ID). I have been so dissapointed with Trendy and Dungeon Defenders. I heard good things about this game before I bought it from the PlayStation Network. For two months this game, although I was enjoying it very much, wreaked havoc on my PlayStation Network Trophy System. You all know about the horrible Trophy Sync problem. I was really ready to explode, but tried to give whomever was responsible for the problem the opportunity to fix it so I could let the problem fade away from my memory.

I called Sony and complained. After three weeks of acting the fool to Sony Reps answering their phones blaming and flaming at them for ripping me off, I reached a Sony Employee who actually felt my pain. He tried to help me fix the problem the best he could. But the fix wasn't working. It was here I realized this was not a Sony problem, it was a Trendy problem. So I tried calling Trendy. No one answered the phone. So I came here and following a link I sent Trendy an email. Because of their lack of caring, or offering up a solution, I DEMANDED my money back.

Why? Because 2 months is way too long to wait for Trophies (My Reward for Buying & Playing the Game) to actually snc up. This should never happen. The whole selling point of this game for me was the trophies. The trophies were the only reason I even considered buying another Dungeon/Tower Defense game. I have purchased enough of this game type so I only wanted the trophies. Of course, if your pointing your finger at me and saying, "He's just another Trophy Wh*re", then I'm pointing my finger right back at you saying, "You Bet I AM- Look at my Gamertag!".

So, still unsatisfied, I signed up here to rant and roll. Only to find out that my nightmare was over, I was actually angry over nothing and stood right there on the edge of madness about to play the fool... again! But alas, I was saved from the humility by coming here and trying to find the right spot to flame at and seeing the problem no longer exsisted. Anyway, I'm happy again.

Dungeon Defenders is a pretty sweet game. The trophies not syncing wasn't fun, but it's all good now. I also want to say, that in the future, I'll still buy games from Trendy. They fixed the problem I cared about and I just can't ask for more than that.

So honestly, my hat is off to Trendy! Thank you for hearing our voice and fixing the Trophy Sync Issue. I am happy to be a Trendy Game owner now, as my confidence in Trendy has been renewed! Thanks for reading this post everyone! Peace!

- BDCrowley

I'm always looking for people to game with but please note,
BLANK FREIND'S REQUESTS WILL BE DELETED

good to hear u guys bugs are fixed. That was all sony don't give any credit to trendy cause the xbox achievements are still glitched with no effort from trendy. Actually they just released a dlc pack for a broken game. The sales are not going very well...

good to hear u guys bugs are fixed. That was all sony don't give any credit to trendy cause the xbox achievements are still glitched with no effort from trendy. Actually they just released a dlc pack for a broken game. The sales are not going very well...

Got any proof of this? Or just making it up based on your negative view?

after the tropies sync... the on-line mode here on my PS3 gone to the black hole

"This feature requires being signed into PSN and GameSpy access.
If you are signed into PSN, there may be a communicatuin issue with GameSpy"

If anybody has the solution... please add me

PSN Id: GutoDPA