XBLA Community Event Test (Tonight, 6:45 - 8:45 p.m. EST!)

Hey, all! We're testing out our first XBLA community event. From 6:45 - 8:45 p.m. EST, send a message to DragonNE0Reborn or DownsMastaFlex on XBLA to join our private match, play a unique game mode and have a chance to win some super-unique loot!

Heh, the unique game mode is a custom "Golden Gun" one-hit-hero-kill mode and it will hopefully kick your guys asses. But if you wanna get the exclusive Trendy loot that you can't receive anywhere else, then you'll just have to face down this challenge and defeat it! :D

-Jer

Heh, the unique game mode is a custom "Golden Gun" one-hit-hero-kill mode and it will hopefully kick your guys asses. But if you wanna get the exclusive Trendy loot that you can't receive anywhere else, then you'll just have to face down this challenge and defeat it! :D

-Jer

How about pc? You know the one that didn't delay you for almost a year ;)

Did anyone win/what exactly were the weapons they got like? I participated and almost won but the people I got grouped with were a bit low leveled for it. They listened though and we worked really well together so it was still really fun.

Really lookin' forward to more events in the future.

The weapon was a unique tiny dagger with a uniquely fast swing speed, stats, and appearance

Unique Name: "Needle"
Unique Description: "Stick 'em with the pointy end."

Don't worry, there will be plenty more events -- we'll run at least one per week, maybe two if we can get more interns over here :)

-Jer

Thanks for the response! Awesome that it was a dagger 'cause I'm not nearly as disappointed about not winnin' now. (Trap build Huntress)

The weapon was a unique tiny dagger with a uniquely fast swing speed, stats, and appearance

Unique Name: "Needle"
Unique Description: "Stick 'em with the pointy end."

Don't worry, there will be plenty more events -- we'll run at least one per week, maybe two if we can get more interns over here :)

-Jer

Game of Thrones reference? Or coincidence :P.

Sad I missed it. I didn't get home from work til late. Hope I catch the next one.