Weapons shooting way too slow

Hello,

i have a Problem i have a Tracker with 112 Ammu and it has 6 sps. Why does it take 31.7 secs to shoot my whole magazine. This is 3.53 sps not 6. That is nearly half.

Scorpion Gun has the same problem 161 Ammu/37.2 sec. This is 4.48 Sps and also not 6. First of all why does it differ and why does it say 6 sps and it isnt 6 sps.

The safe answer is probably to say the guns themselves consume time during animations, as short as they may be, but I could be wrong I suppose.

Look at the shots per second. Count to 10 and see how many shots you shoot. You will find that you do not shoot X shots per second. Look at SPS as attack speed rather than a static number of shots fired per second.

The minigun (10 sps) does the dps of a 9 shots per second weapon, so I believe that it's different for each gun.

Crystal trackers and grenade launchers have bonus attack speed instead of shots per second. It's stupid but I've tried to get a Trendy response in the past and they ignored multiple long threads about it.