Wave and Respec on pet

Yes 25.

As of right now there are no hints to item respecs. Which if it ever happens, it should be costly and include all items.

The highest survival wave is 30, if I remember correct?

EDIT: Used to be 30.

used to be 30, no longer.

Really? is that a new change, I must have missed it.

Yep... In fact if you still want to play the 30 waves you still can... just gotta get the game on the PS3 or Xbox as the patch hasn;t made it over to the consoles yet.

Yep... In fact if you still want to play the 30 waves you still can... just gotta get the game on the PS3 or Xbox as the patch hasn;t made it over to the consoles yet.

Well not exactly many likes or got the time to go past wave 25, including me. So I never even noticed in my case.

I must have missed the patch note mentioning it.

Oh back tot he other part of the topic... I doubt the will ever have respec on pet, but it would be nice to have somewhere where you could place the pet and see what the stats would look like without spending mana, but it wouldn't upgrade the pet. Just a separate npc or something, equip the pet and talk to npc and you get pet interface and upgrade option simulator heh. Be nice with weapons to... i want to see what my damage will ramp up to if i fully invest into it and what i can do with it maybe.