All quiet on the Trendy front

You posted the 7.13 patch discussion, but no patch notes to discuss. So watcha guys up to? Any bones you can throw us speculators? It's been more than 24 hours since the last patch I'm getting worried.

You posted the 7.13 patch discussion, but no patch notes to discuss. So watcha guys up to? Any bones you can throw us speculators? It's been more than 24 hours since the last patch I'm getting worried.

I know what you mean.. but at the same time it was a very irregular thing (on the side of devs) to give such frequent updates on patch notes and the like. I think we've just gotten used to/taken for granted, the quick updates of the game/info on patches etc.

That being said they aren't exactly quite on their end. I've seen a few comments from the devs (not just the community moderators) today.

I think this is just the calm before the storm that will be 7.13

I know what you mean.. but at the same time it was a very irregular thing (on the side of devs) to give such frequent updates on patch notes and the like. I think we've just gotten used to/taken for granted, the quick updates of the game/info on patches etc.

That being said they aren't exactly quite on their end. I've seen a few comments from the devs (not just the community moderators) today.

I think this is just the calm before the storm that will be 7.13

I'll be honest,
If they wanna take a few days before posting anything to make sure that what they do post is well thought out and well tested. I'm content to wait as long as it takes. I just don't want any hasty decisions, or untested/hasty changes or posts. Whatever they're doing, as long as it's well thought through, and the communication to us has gone through all the channels needed, it's better than what we got before, and I support that.

Yeah, I think to an extent the devs might have been too eager to please with speedy updates... (7.10 & 7.11b) If what they're doing is taking more time to test a few things (e.g. making sure loot drops are what they want them to be) then i'm more than happy to wait as well.

With the lack of the usual chatter and sneak-peak at upcoming patch notes, plus the new achievements showing up and Trendy talk about Nightmare balance/features, I'm getting the impression the Lost Eternia Shards is being planned for the next patch release if not soon after that. I don't mind the wait, I've still got a hero or two to get through UMF. It's the silence that's building up suspense.

I hope they are just busy and taking their time with the next update. I hope they don't rush this one out and have learned from some of their mistakes.

My guess is they're pretty busy getting the holiday DLC and Lost Crystals expansion ready. That, or someone forgot to keep Jer plugged in, and now he needs recharging.

yeah the patch note post has almost 400,000 views ... but is empty = forum fail. (don't they see people are interested and want to know if this Sh*t is going to be fixed.

Lol... But they have put information in there! and then it got shuttled into 7.12d and 7.12e as they needed to do a bug fix and just went... well this is coded, throw it in at the same time as the fix, no reason to delay it anymore.

yeah the patch note post has almost 400,000 views ... but is empty = forum fail. (don't they see people are interested and want to know if this Sh*t is going to be fixed.

Hm, noticed why the views are so high... Instead of making a new thread for the future patch info when they split it... they made a new thread for the patch info and just moved the current and past patch information over. Cause that thread for 7.13 was not made in nov 2nd lol.

Just think of it this way, no patch notes, been a while since the last patch.

Means they are actually doing their homework for the next patch, so 7.13 should be a good one i imagine.

I'd be very happy if they address some stability issues before new content. I have no problem with lack of patch notes atm.

and honestly, i mean they pushed a TON of post release content already...