Enrage + Drain strength aura question.

I couldn't find a post on this or I may not have looked thoroughly enough.

If you have a drain strength aura and enrage aura stacked would the drain strength aura affect the damage the creeps are dealing to each other ?

It might, but they already to such a small amount of damage to each other it would really be a waste of DU.

It may not be the most effective, but in an aura stack on UMF the goal is to reach the max number your app guardian can effect. So in that stack useful things would be, str drain, healing, electric, fire trap, proximity, ensnare, enrage, in order of value imo. That would require a guardian with over 60^ but if you can stack that much why not. I would include the ethereal trap but it is single target and quite useless in that regard.

It may not be the most effective, but in an aura stack on UMF the goal is to reach the max number your app guardian can effect. So in that stack useful things would be, str drain, healing, electric, fire trap, proximity, ensnare, enrage, in order of value imo. That would require a guardian with over 60^ but if you can stack that much why not. I would include the ethereal trap but it is single target and quite useless in that regard.

They cap at 5 towers boosted.

IMO ensare and enrage would only get in the way in UMF.

Please explain?

I'd have thought if it helps keeps mobs off you, then why not.

Please explain?

I'd have thought if it helps keeps mobs off you, then why not.

using one or two stacks or enrages/snares in yur base camp. sure why not.

But don't spread any more of it around the map cuz this would slow the mob from reaching you, and so would slow the killing rate, and so would slow the respawning rate... and so... Timer loose.>_

Nope even putting one or two down will also slow down the rate of you killing mobs. There has to be NO snares or rages. Just make sure you have SD/Healing down and haev good resists.

problem is if you are positioning yourself on the edge of your aura to draw in a ranged mob so that it start dying and then you have 5-10 mobs sloooowly moving towards you, at full speed they would have walked in to your aoe/cleave damage and the next set of mobs would have spawned already. It was the difference of completing a wave or not for me in the beginning when I was still learning the setups.

Note i'm not saying it can't be done with snare aura, i'm sure it can, just saying that it is a waste of time that some might not have.