I wish there was a reason to play any map in any mode

Title says it all.

I wish doing maps, besides FOTM map, was rewarding.

Introduce a 2nd currency earned by completing challenges/survival/pure strats.
Let this currency be able to purchase added abilities to towers.
Like flaming cannon balls!

flaming balls..

Better than blue balls I guess...?

This is the case for a lot of games. For this game in particular I think it'd be nice to see a difficulty beyond insane that was standardized across all of the maps, so people could still enjoy the various differences between maps. I only got the game yesterday though, So I can't really vouch for how viable this would be.

Solid idea, really. I would like it if all nightmare maps were balanced to be (roughly) equally difficult. Given the current gear level, to make it relevant to need that, nightmare should be quite a significant jump above insane, and there progression through levels shouldn't really be necessary.

Well, I have been screaming this since I got far enough into the game to realize that Insane on Deeper Well is just a practice range for a pet Animus.

I'd redo Summit to spawn long range Archers on the parapets, have Wyverns dropping Kobolds, and have Mages casting defensive spells on mobs.

But that's just me.

I'd redo Summit to spawn long range Archers on the parapets, have Wyverns dropping Kobolds, and have Mages casting defensive spells on mobs.

So, have Dark Elf Mages cast Hero Boost/Call to Arms when near Dark Elf Warriors? :demon:

So, have Dark Elf Mages cast Hero Boost/Call to Arms when near Dark Elf Warriors? :demon:

you made me QQ a little at the thought of this.

Personaly, i would make it so everytime a Dark Elf saw anouther, it would stop to ponder the power level of it's companion; Declare it over 9000; range on the forums about how OP Dark Elves are; don a monicule and have a spot of tea, and finaly get back to killing everything that ever was, is or will be.