TrendyNet Status: ONLINE

Did the forum die the moment TNet went back online? It seems so, cause it's (TNet) been working for me for a few hours now.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this thread really serves its intended purpose if the status isn't updated either on a more regular basis or preferably not by a human.

Oh... steam just went down in someway... can;t connect to friends list atm... and of course not being connected to taht server kicks you off t.net so annoying>< oh well

Trendynet down !!!!!!!!, Kicked me out of a game I was doing... WELL !, I get the disconnect message now It cannot recreate the game.

• 2 weeks later...
TrendyNet seems to be having authentication problems at the moment, myself and number of others can't connect. Anyone already connected is fine.

Log: CFS: EVENT CFS_OnLoginError: ERROR 14 MESSAGE User authentication failed: last response - RESPONSE Error URL http://ddcloudfs.cloudapp.net/Authenticate.ashx? -snipped login hex code (it was four lines long, PM me if it's required.)-

Same error as anarial, checked in logs, multiple people reporting same thing. Dungeondefenders.com also went down with a database error for a moment (not sure if related).

At 1:16am? Nah, I think I'll sleep on it. :P

I was only going to run a friend through NM ES quickly anyway.

Besides, I've finally managed to successfully download the .iso for Visual Studio 2010 from MSDNAA and it's installing now. Nothing says quality more than having to download the same 2.3 GB Secure Download Cabinet file with the .iso in it seven times because it kept failing to unpack...

Is Trendy online? I'm having a weird issue. I'm obviously connected to the internet. Steam connects fine, but I can't play online with trendy. Am I the only one having this problem right now?

Okay, I stand corrected. I definitely have an internet connection but I am NOT connecting to Steam. Hmmmm. Never had this problem before.

Hi i cant connect to the trendynet like 1mont and i was trying almost every day
So its the problems with trendy or with me ?
And i reealy donthave internet problems ...

• 2 weeks later...
Cannot create games, cannot join games and the games and shops lists are all empty. =/