Sign in to follow this  
MooCowGal

So whats being done for those whos chartacters got wiped?? we emailed you

Hey,
we are taking care of it now. If you Open/Local character was wiped in this last patch 3.07 then e-mail me at [email]lostheroes@trendyent.com[/email] with Wiped Hero 3.07 in the subject.

We should get e-mails to you guys asap!

I just got en email but you guys sent the wrong stuff - I had the special named weapon you get from killing the big ancient dragon on insane as a Squire you sent me some generic one with 7 lvls of upgrade, I also said I had an earth shaper, another named weapon, you didn't send it either and you sent me a squire guardian instead of an animus, I sent another email, please read it carefully and fully

both my Dragon weapon and my Squire animus had about 32 - 36 upgrade lvls respectively and the shield had almost 250 damage before i even started upgrading it please please get it right xD

The Squire guardian is more rare than an animus!!! IOS players got the Fallen Hero guardians when our stuff was deleted. Besides the weapons will be obsolete in the future. Animus are the evil looking version of the heroes.

Here is info on it too:
Heroic arrows have a damage multiplier based on the Hero's attack. Animus are considered one of the best DPS familiars in the game, that can be found through regular gameplay. (And the guardians > animus)

The Squire guardian is more rare than an animus!!! IOS players got the Fallen Hero guardians when our stuff was deleted. Besides the weapons will be obsolete in the future. Animus are the evil looking version of the heroes.

Here is info on it too:
Heroic arrows have a damage multiplier based on the Hero's attack. Animus are considered one of the best DPS familiars in the game, that can be found through regular gameplay. (And the guardians > animus)

You can get a Guardian in PC/Console just by killing the dragon on The Summit with the corresponding hero. They're not rare anymore.

Also, I'd rather have an Animus' crazy scaling DPS than a guardian pet that just sits there 'helping' by enchanting exactly one tower at once and often not the tower you want nor the statistic you need.