What is the best UMF loot that you have found since 7.12e?

Hope there isn't a thread like this already...

Just curious to what is the "best" attainable loot from UMF since 7.12e.

For me, after completing 2 UMF runs on insane, I found a crossbow (oh why couldn't this be some other type) with ~300 base and 79^.

Other than that, I've found some weapons in the low-70s upgrade range with horrible stats (low base dmg, negative stats).

I posted a thread and replied after each run for the first 4-5 runs just to compare the loot that we were getting. The issue you may be having is if you are soloing you do not get the MvP rewards (which is where all the good stuff is).

you get mvp rewards even if your soloing they are just bad out of all the mvp rewards the only good things are the pets as far aas the armor and weapon they are bad best weapon out of mvp i got is 69 and best armor is 53 bad stats to finish it off on both weapon and armor. as far as drop loot the best i got for weapon is 72 and 60 for armor

I was MVP for one of the two runs I did and got a 140^ pet that sold for 156 to Tavernkeeper because it had -ve stats in 6 categories.

It does seem like there is a lot of luck involved and I am fine with that. Guess I just need to run UMF more to get the armors/pets I am looking for... and it doesn't look like I'll be getting a weapon upgrade until nightmare mode.

you get mvp rewards even if your soloing they are just bad out of all the mvp rewards the only good things are the pets as far aas the armor and weapon they are bad best weapon out of mvp i got is 69 and best armor is 53 bad stats to finish it off on both weapon and armor. as far as drop loot the best i got for weapon is 72 and 60 for armor

If you didn't notice, when you solo and get MvP rewards you only get 2... MvP is suppose to get 4. With that said again, if you are trying to solo it you are not getting MvP rewards and thus you should try to duo it instead.

Edit:

This is UNLESS THEY CHANGED IT IN THE HOTFIX, I forgot to mention I have not tried to solo since hotfix because in 7.12d I found out that you didn't get the 4 MvP rewards so I deemed soloing pointless. Correct me if I am wrong xD

idk to be honest i have twice got 4 rewards soloing it only thing i notice was the i had a high score from kills i know i got 4 rewards in 2 times i done it around 30 times since patch either way its still mvp reward high level pets and such. Even if you duo it as well you can sometimes only get 2 rewards as i done it with my brother and if its me or him the mvp we always just get two rewards from been mvp. Regarless the rewards are garbage at best.

76^ staff, not seen single 80^ stuff, i guess 80^ is only from win rewards? I keep running out of time wave 14, best was with 6 ogres under 2m hp left.

I have completed 2 runs with friends and none of us got any 80^ or higher weaps as rewards. I made this thread since 2 runs is not a good sample size and was hoping there are some stories of 80^ weaps, but it doesn't look like it.

pets and ~70^ weapons. the pets are pretty ill, but it'd be nice if the rewards had a chance at dropping the ^90's **** people were getting before.

Never got any weapons over 70. The armor is decent though. Completed 3 insane solo runs in a row and the shopkeeper just stocked garbage pets after all 3 of them. Whyyyyyyyyyy.

did a few runs today:

rewards:

-2 times i got a 1/1 for completing the most difficult challenge currently out there! Way to go, they are almost as good as the glitter rewards
-rest of the times only crap with < 30^

loot:
-weap 72^ highest i got in about 6 or 7 runs
-armor 53^

pets:
-1 useless griffon
-1 rly nice pet for my traphuntress
- rest only crap with -80 or more in at least 1 stat

imo they messed up hard:

reward pets with up to 141^ have been seen but the other rewards (armor, weap) are more then just bad for this kind of challenge

the loot is not even close to 7.12b WHICH IT SHOULD BE according to the random numbers they put in their patchnotes

did about 6 solo runs...

weapons are total crap especially the reward ones. 72+ weapon is the highest i have seen. armors are decent and pets are nice.
Got a few pets +90 most of them afterwards in the shop though.

patchnotes are full of crap.. they didnt even put the nerf in the patchnotes. not at first at least.

I've got 60^ flamethrower that does about 250k dps. But I can only make it to wave 12 due to my Strength Drain auras running out. How much tower HP do you need on your monk to last through wave 12? My monk has about 300 tower HP.

Just got a 82^ Trishooter (really good stats) and 59^ gloves from a single run... but ya, most runs are complete trash

my monk has ~480 hp or so.. got this sweet pet last time I ran

You know.. it might be time to start doing Hard runs on UMF for "better" pets... lol