Barely see any games...

My only game filters are Hard and Insane, yet I rarely see above 6 games... especially since the afk shops were added. Is this game really mostly done in private matches? I saw 550 people on the general forum earlier, but only 6 games? T.T

Since they lifted region locks i usually have at least a screen full ( shops are added on their own lil button now at the top) i'll log on in a sec and i'll post how many games, you say , hard or insane, kay brb!

Just looked about 15-20 games . and an equal number of shops. So yeah, dunno if you are running a differant version or something ? >_

check your region for steam.

Steam - Settings - Downlaod + Cloud
Download Region

there seems to be some regional lock. but it is larger then before 7.12e.

Damn... i'll have to figure it out. Made a few solo games then got bored playing by myself lol.

got 7 games atm on just hard/insane. I manage to get almost a full page with no filters though... :(

I'm having similar issues. Only a couple games come up on my list. I did just purchase the game, however. I don't know if I'm missing something here but I'm getting bored of playing by myself :P

edit: i changed my region from San Jose to L.A. When I restarted Steam I received an update for DD. After logging on I had a full page of games on the list. Not sure whether it was the region change or the patch.

I can't really make suggestions based on info that i don't know etc, region locking etc is something i'm not familiar with so i can't really comment about it , but i'm guessing that value is what dictates what "region " you fall into , which in turn governs what regions it can connect to etc.. Im sure if you ask Jetah (I think , name is fuzzy on my screen >_< ) as i dont really know so much lol :D If you dont get a reply / something fixxed etc, try opening a thread on technical support section next time :) I think the post life expentancy there is alot longer than general lol

Probably cause the game's gone to shizzle many times over :v

Hopefully they find a way to renew faith in the company, until then, however...

If you just got a patch that is why your list got longer. You will only see people with the same patch as you in the game list. You can see this effect in a very strong manner if they patch more than once in a day. You'll notice suddenly that there's only like 3 games being played, then when you update and get the patch too there will be more games. Until everyone is on the same patch there will be less games than usual available though since they are split between different versions.

If you just got a patch that is why your list got longer. You will only see people with the same patch as you in the game list. You can see this effect in a very strong manner if they patch more than once in a day. You'll notice suddenly that there's only like 3 games being played, then when you update and get the patch too there will be more games. Until everyone is on the same patch there will be less games than usual available though since they are split between different versions.

thanks for explanation, very helpful

Ive stopped playing since the UMF patch. Just waiting for the nightmare mode to be released, and hope theres not ^200 gear. which is unlikely