Fullscreen borderless windowed mode

Anyone have a solution for me? I hate having to alt tab out of anything to see that .5 second long black screen and always try to find a fullscreen borderless windowed mode option for most any game I play.

Anyone have a solution for me? I hate having to alt tab out of anything to see that .5 second long black screen and always try to find a fullscreen borderless windowed mode option for most any game I play.

I'm actually fine with just windowed mode. I don't think it lets you "fly out" of the window either with your mouse and naturally you get ultra fast alt-tab. Try it out!

Yea, often when I alt tab the game crashes in full screen mode, also when playing in windowed mode i can always see the windows mouse pointer over the top of the dungeon defenders sword mouse pointer.

Yea, often when I alt tab the game crashes in full screen mode, also when playing in windowed mode i can always see the windows mouse pointer over the top of the dungeon defenders sword mouse pointer.

I used to be able to alt-tab out of full screen mode without any issues. Its only been since these recent 7.12 patches that I've started to crash almost every single time I alt-tab out.

Shift Window should work, was just about to tell you to try that.

There are a few other programs with the same idea that you can google for.

Shift Window doesn't work, It's like it tries to reposition the window but Dungeon Defender takes priority and just keeps its aspect ratio or something which sucks.

Please implement this Dev's of Dungeon Defender, a Fullscreen Borderless Windowed mode. This should solve everyone's issue who's game crashes on Alt-Tabbing.