Switching to PC, Things I should Know?

I figured since the recent steam sales should bump up the PC's numbers quite a bit I'd throw this here.

I'm moving from the 360 to PC, Obviously quite a bit has changed, but what are the important things I should know?

Big, game changing things?

I bought all the DLC in case that matters.

Starting from absolute scratch, but had 4 lvl 70's fully geared legitimately. (yes, abandoning 60+ hours for PC, it's bad on the consoles.)

Big game changing things? Yes, you'll get patches.

I've scanned the patch notes for most of 7.0+ but can't seem to find anything before that. I don't mind reading them as I'm at work :demon: but I figured I'd ask you guys first.

Little bait and switch action with patches.

Fixes that are not really fixes.

Starting from scratch if you like loot progression you will probably be in love with it .

Let me be more clear,

Some undeniable facts about 360.

Squire towers and Monk auras are all you need, period.
The monk was included in the game to place towers, that is all. Don't use him for anything but. Ever.
The apprentice was included in the game as a joke. Level to 70 for achievement. Shelve afterwards.
The Huntress is DPS. That's her job. Don't ask questions. Don't place traps. Shoot it.
Squire DPS is excellent, feel free, but god help you if you hybrid spec him.
I am apparently homosexual for refusing to use hacked items and pets.

These are what I know to be facts, please prove me wrong or inform me otherwise.

Apprentice: Best single target DPS in the game.
Monk: Amazing DPS, amazing towers, best group buff in the game.
Huntress: Best aoe damage, highest ranged dps
Squire: Can function as a wall without wasting 3 defense units

Apprentice: Best single target DPS in the game.
Monk: Amazing DPS, amazing towers, best group buff in the game.
Huntress: Best aoe damage, highest ranged dps
Squire: Can function as a wall without wasting 3 defense units

This was more what I'm looking for.
Save me hours to find out how bad the squire is.
Anything else helpful?

How do the re-skinned characters powers stack up against the others? Male squire towers, female squire DPS? What's the typical theme?

Game get patches thrice a week, therefore unstable gameplayability (a uber item you worked for really hard can become useless really fast).
People use CE to "hack" the game openly and never get punished.

About that from what I remember.
GL HF

There was a thread with detailed information on the differences, but it was deleted.

The basic overview of the differences from what I understand/remember:
Males have 1/3 more health, females more 1/3 faster.

Squire - Circular Slice, does an AoE knockback and damage around you
- Bloodrage, increased damage resistance, damage, movespeed, and attack speed, lasts until deactivated

Countess - Call to Arms, like Bloodrage, except AoE and has higher mana upkeep, lasts until deactivated (may have less increase to stats, I'm not sure)
- Joust, charge forward in a line pushing all enemies with you and doing damage to them, even ogres

Apprentice - Overcharge, dramatically increases cast speed, lasts until deactivated
- Mana Bomb, huge AoE and decent damage, has cast time, can be inturrupted

Adept - Instant Upgrade, upgrades instantly for additional mana, if defense is at 3 stars, instant repair
- Purity bomb, like Mana Bomb except larger AoE, less mana cost, less damage, but kills skeletons and mages instantly

Huntress - Invisibility, invisible to everything except DEWs and bosses, lasts until deactivated
- Piercing Shot, single, large, high damage projectile pierces walls and units

Ranger - Invisibility Field, also makes nearby defenses and allies invisible, lasts until deativated
- Piercing Split Shot, like piercing shot, but shoots 3 that do 1/3 damage each

Monk - Tower Boost, heals and improves nearby towers, lasts until deactivated
- Hero Boost, the same, but with heroes, lasts until deactivated

Initiate - Remote Tower Boost, nearby allies have all their defenses boosted, does not heal, lasts until deactivated
- Monster Drain, lowers damage, move speed, resist, possibly something else of nearby monsters, lasts until deactivated

From what I remember, the person who made that post chose Countess, Hunter, Apprentice, and Monk as better. Don't remember his exact reasons. I have only played Countess and I do prefer her over the Squire. I've been meaning to try the Hunter as I feel he'll be more enjoyable than the Huntress. I don't really plan on playing the other two any time soon.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, ask and I will try to answer.