I JUST BOUGHT this yesterday at full price and now its on sale.

Happens with other games too.
It sucks, but there is really nothing you can do, or should do.

The game is a blast, it worth 100% easily.

That is unfortunate timing for you since it was on sale for 50% off the whole Thanksgiving weekend also. This game is totally worth $15. A lot more than that actually, but in the future wait for a Steam sale to buy your games if you want the best deals. About half of the games I buy are whatever Steam's daily deal happens to be and 2/3 of the rest I buy during holiday periods (Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc when a lot of games tend to be on sale at once on Steam.

I know the feeling, pre-ordered Bastion and bought the soundtrack at full price, next day the soundtrack was dropped by 50%.

You bought it in the full intention of thinking this game was worth the price tag, why cares if it dropped a few dollars?

You wouldn't have bought it unless you thought it was worth it.

Personally I've spent more than 100+ hours which for you information is far more than any average major release game like BF3/CoD/Skyrim etc that all cost 60$+.

You bought it in the full intention of thinking this game was worth the price tag, why cares if it dropped a few dollars?

You wouldn't have bought it unless you thought it was worth it.

Personally I've spent more than 100+ hours which for you information is far more than any average major release game like BF3/CoD/Skyrim etc that all cost 60$+.

Thing is this game is starting to attract some MMO style players that have never played those type of games you mentioned. MMO's Tend to give more play time for the money (even paying the sub) than the games you mentioned. This game with it's frequent patching and content additions is more similar to mmo style than those are.

I bought this game yesterday on Steam (with all the DLC) for myself, after having purchased it twice before that at full price. I've gotten more enjoyment out of it than Skyrim, Dark Souls, or any other game I've purchased recently.

To the OP: Honestly, if you think that 15 dollars for 50+ hours of original game play isn't good enough, I'm not sure what will satisfy you.

Protip: don't buy the expansion when it comes in mid december.. buy it during the winter sale a week later instead :>.. I hate douche-bag devs that pull this kind of stuff.. I honestly feel scammed for buying the warping core and hero pack last week (?), and now it's f*cking on sale for no less than 75%.. seriously..

Don't feed me bs like "but meemo you for your monies worth".. eat a d*ck.. I stopped playing when I realize how much bs the warping core maps were, and how criminally terrible the thanksgiving map was.. if anything I didn't even get my monies worth for the latest DLCs..

Protip: don't buy the expansion when it comes in mid december.. buy it during the winter sale a week later instead :>.. I hate douche-bag devs that pull this kind of stuff.. I honestly feel scammed for buying the warping core and hero pack last week (?), and now it's f*cking on sale for no less than 75%.. seriously..

Don't feed me bs like "but meemo you for your monies worth".. eat a d*ck.. I stopped playing when I realize how much bs the warping core maps were, and how criminally terrible the thanksgiving map was.. if anything I didn't even get my monies worth for the latest DLCs..

a) not forced to buy
b) if you buy on day 1, you get to play it sooner than if you buy it later. (stupid sentence is stupid)

You should never buy anything because the price will always go down at some point in time later. Maybe you should work in a junk yard where people pay you to take their stuff and sell it back to others.

a) not forced to buy
b) if you buy on day 1, you get to play it sooner than if you buy it later. (stupid sentence is stupid)

a) On the contrary, completionist are in the mindset that they must have every available content.. UMF is already the top map to farm, so therefore if you want to be competitive you are forced to get warping core pack no matter what.
b) As if that even matters, the warping core set is a joke, the superloot I get off of survival wave 25 on any map is better than zamira (or w.e. it is)

You should never buy anything because the price will always go down at some point in time later. Maybe you should work in a junk yard where people pay you to take their stuff and sell it back to others.

Sounds like you never heard of black friday.. I buy absolutely no tech all year round due to black friday and cyber monday, because I know there is a guarantee that everything will be cheap on that day..

I know I shouldn't complain but I'm a little steamed (get it?) that the price dropped a whole 75%.

Oh look, $15 (Sure you missed a sale) is worth it for HUNDREDS of hours you will put in, and it go back to the devs to keep them working on, and expanding the game.

Just be prepared for frequent patches. But having said that, Enjoy.

[edit] oh lookie here........, New heroes pack down from $4.99 to $1.29. That's a buy !

I know I shouldn't complain but I'm a little steamed (get it?) that the price dropped a whole 75%.

Lol damn that sucks, the dlc is still on sale though pick that up if you didn't. Otherwise still quite the cheap game for how man hours I've put in.

For everyone feeling scammed. If you've ever used steam before, EVER, you know they have major sales all the time and indie games are their favorite things to cut down in price. If you feel 15$ or 5$ or even 2$ is far too much, then wait for the sale. It's simple get it now for pocket change more, or get it later for just pocket change.

@OP, I guess now you can't get that McDonalds dinner you were planning on having =/. Life just sucks.

So let me get this right. You bought a game, which you paid money for, because you wanted it for whatever reasons you had. Now, you see that same game priced down, without any way of knowing this would happen, and you rage about the things you bought and how they didn't live up to your expectations.

Would you honestly have enjoyed this game and the DLC more if you paid less to get it ? Really?

Sounds like rich people problems to me.

[QUOTE]a) On the contrary, completionist are in the mindset that they must have every available content..[/QUOTE]
You are talking about making money on the back of people with a low level of OCD? :D
Anyway a 75% price drop so soon after the release (i'm talking about the dlc) can be bad for trendy, the risk here is that a lot of those who buyed the dlc full price will never buy another dlc untill on 75% sale again (if they will ever buy another one).
My suggestion would be to wait at least 30 days before drop the price (or at least before drop it so hard), to give time to those who buyed full price to feel they spended their money well (IMHO).

jer said they didn't realize the DLC was gonna be dropped by 75 percent. Trendy though steam was only going to drop the price of the game itself and not the dlc's

The only reason im sad is because i would have bought the game 4 times instead of 1, had i known the price would drop so much ^^ so i could enjoy the game with some friends.
Tht being said, i do dislike how the last few patches went.