Super UMF Loot is coming back, maybe? +

Just read this over in the PC Notes section

Upcoming (7.13) Patch Notes

* 20% Buff to UMF Loot & Reward Qualities

[More Details Forthcoming]

For those of you unaware what it looks like, I still have my old thread available with screenshots to show you some of the top-notch gear I got :) - http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?31246-Screenshots-of-the-7.12b-UMF-Loot-for-all-to-see-%29

Now I'm not sure if this will bring it back to what it was because I don't know what the initial nerf was

A confirmation would be neat

And I think it would be great to bring back these items and super pets to the shop, will give us stuff to farm/sell (and the prices will drop if this is true, because I raised my prices much much higher in shop after 7.12c)

So then we'll have some gear to snag for everyone to get ready for the nightmare mode!

Also please consider releasing more challenging content (not UMF or turkey hunt) more stuff like warping core DLC, short and tough, and more regularly than patches.. I think that would be great!

Hopefully everything falls into place with this new difficulty mode

Trendy never speaks in percentage points, always percentages. Say the original nerf was 30% (forum speculators put it at 40%). Loot would be nerfed by 30% down to 70%. They buffed it 10%. We're now up to 77%. An additional 20% brings us back to 92% original quality.

If the forum speculators were right with 40%, that'd bring us back up to only 79.2%.

Trendy never speaks in percentage points, always percentages. Say the original nerf was 30% (forum speculators put it at 40%). Loot would be nerfed by 30% down to 70%. They buffed it 10%. We're now up to 77%. An additional 15% brings us back to 92% original quality.

If the forum speculators were right with 40%, that'd bring us back up to only 79.2%.

Well this is assuming they're taking the time to actually increase by percentages. It might just be additive, like if the loot was at 100% (7.12b) -> 60% (7.12c) -> 70% (7.12d) -> 100% (7.13). No need to over complicate things with no official word from the devs. Also, jeremy stated somewhere the loot was nerfed about 25%.

They have never done percentage points. With the Sicarius, when they nerfed it 33% or whatever and then buffed 33%, it didn't return to the original numbers because that's how multiplying by percentages works.

I also don't trust Jer to have accurate numbers. Either through ignorance or to put a spin on things, they've been wrong on percentages quite a lot. Particularly when 75*1.1*1.2 is 99% original loot. If they were putting it back exactly they'd be spinning it.

I think 80% is going to be a good estimate of what the loot will be like, as then thus the Nightmare/Old uber loot will just be slighty better.

yeah as things are best weapons you get are between 62^ to 67^ if you use the highes number 67 a 20% more of the would get you to 80^ so the would be the best you would get out of it than again i am prolly wrong for armor best i seen is 54 a 20% boost to it would get you a 64 armor at best but this is just a guess from what drops are now.
You wont be getting the 96^+ weapons and 70^+ armors but migth make some happy and they can keep the 96^+ for nigthmare mode

My guess is that they upped the top loot to be the same as mix mode survival or maybe wave 24 mix mode. Previously they probably lowered it to be the same as standard mode survival probably but people were complaining that they still have to farm mixed mode.

They have to bring it back now, I'm sick of seeing people with all 97++ gear its really fustrating people complained because they wouldn't get the gear and that other people have gear x3 better.

So what happend when they removed the super super loot from fest? MORE people complained because the people who got that kind of loot will be in fact keeping it while the rest of the community sits around with 50-60 ups.

Personally I'm over seeing people do 800k damage as a mage / 1.2mill damage as a monk. While most do 100-200k.

Far as I'm concerend, you make a mistake such as this one you should in fact roll back servers which is what happens in previousgames to be more professional to say oh **** we made a mistake we are very sorry let us fix this.

Glad that the loot is coming back at least EVERYONE will have a chance to keep up with EVERYONE else which is only fair.

However its really gg that trendy turned a nice friendly tower base building game into World of Warcraft with gear orientated content.

We all said ^ would happen.

Buzinga.

wouldnt put my hopes to high up i think they are just fixing it not making it as it was on 12b if u played mix mode after nerf on UMF the items on mix mode have been nerf too like they did back when the super loot was introduce items were nerf to much and were made worthless now they nerf it and it has affected mix mode as i havent seen anything close to 70^ on wave 25 and other people complaining bout bad drops in general mind you not even in UMF but in mix mode

Just read this over in the PC Notes section

Upcoming (7.13) Patch Notes

* 20% Buff to UMF Loot & Reward Qualities

[More Details Forthcoming]

For those of you unaware what it looks like, I still have my old thread available with screenshots to show you some of the top-notch gear I got :) - http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?31246-Screenshots-of-the-7.12b-UMF-Loot-for-all-to-see-%29

Now I'm not sure if this will bring it back to what it was because I don't know what the initial nerf was

A confirmation would be neat

And I think it would be great to bring back these items and super pets to the shop, will give us stuff to farm/sell (and the prices will drop if this is true, because I raised my prices much much higher in shop after 7.12c)

So then we'll have some gear to snag for everyone to get ready for the nightmare mode!

Also please consider releasing more challenging content (not UMF or turkey hunt) more stuff like warping core DLC, short and tough, and more regularly than patches.. I think that would be great!

Hopefully everything falls into place with this new difficulty mode

since i found 71+ items in 10 min(after 3 wave) in the old craptastic patch,i doubt theyre buffing the loots so much.
i mean 30% of crap loots it's still 30% of crap.
So.

I like how people in this thread actually take any numerical value that TrendyEnt gives seriously.. Trendyent has actually never given percentage values that made a lick of sense.. True Story..