Sign in to follow this  
jetah

DunDef is Steams Daily wishlist 75% off

yep steam has dungeon defenders for 75% off including 4 pack and all of the paid for DLC. Time is very limited on this.

trololol :P paid full price for it just a few weeks ago. It even still comes with the preorder DLC.
Ah well, I guess the new heroes DLC is now worth the price they are asking for it now :)

i really really should buy the dlc's but yet i just cant, damn autumn sale making me spend money on games i dont need. but $1.75 hmmmmmm

Hello all. Registered to make a question..

I'm downloading the demo as we speak but i'll ask this now:

Is it easy to get "random" people with you? And as such is the community good and easy going? None of my friends play this so if i get it and play online i'll have to rely on..well, randoms.

Is it easy to get "random" people with you? And as such is the community good and easy going? None of my friends play this so if i get it and play online i'll have to rely on..well, randoms.

Randoms are hard to come by, and if you don't want to get kicked 24/7, dont use quick match.
Forum is nice though.

Welcome!

@Jeremy:
On Steam Sales usually all DLC go aswell same reduction as the Main Game. More Profit for the Developers.
On the other hand, u can tell Valve to make it -50% or -20% or -0%.
But since its a 1 Day thing, i dont think its worth it.

The only thing that comes into my head is, that u (trendy) trys a "last" or another attempt to get money from the Customers before the Game goes to the deepest pits of hell of unplaying People/joy xD - is anything true of that?

Besides, see this Picture! -76%!!!!!! not 74, not 75, its 76!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Not everyone likes Halloween Costumes, eh? XD

@Porupeth.
atm its hard to find "random" people.
Besides, since its such low prices, u can get ur friends to buy it.

Just dont buy tomorrow some candy, or somethin to smoke, a drink, whatever :D and u got the money in again.

I've not ever had a problem getting people to join my games if I created a new one. I get a full game pretty much every time. Not as many people like to host though or the hosted games get filled up fast so if you just sit around and look at the list and try to join someone else you may not find a difficulty or map that you want to join right away.

We didn't even know the DLC was going to be 75% off, but there it is. Might as well get it while it's hot!

-Jer

atleast something for the existing players, that didnt get it yet :P
if i didn't like the original game so much I would feel kinda ripped off though by that 75%, just a month after release

If you are even thinking about buying Dungeon Defenders and have the remotest interest in the game I say "DO IT! NOW!" This game is really fun and I don't think its possible not to get $4 worth of entertainment out of it. I've played it for over 150 hours in active playtime on the maps if I add them all up and I've logged over 500 hours on Steam. Don't miss out.

the demo is limited in that you cannot have more then 5,000 mana. and some other things, I'm not fully sure. the 75% off everything is the cheapest it's been since release. if you can 3 others you can hop in on the 4 pack. Which TE is cool about -- splitting a 4 pack with others.

We didn't even know the DLC was going to be 75% off, but there it is. Might as well get it while it's hot!

-Jer

Wow you didnt knew that ? Valve just lowers prices sometimes ?

I would imagine it was probably a mistake since the idea of making the game cheap is probably to fuel sales of the new DLC, but they have another DLC coming up in the next week or two so it never hurts to have more players to sell it to.

@Evono: no they dont when its not theyr own games.
@Jeremy: well, u didnt said/wrote to them without the DLC :x ...

u still didnt answerd me! :D
Go back to ur office and work harder! Today no sleep for u! (again) :>

Go back to ur office and work harder! Today no sleep for u! (again) :>

Give them a break.
Can't have the entire TrendyEnt team keeling over before they fully produce the CTF mode.
One must show compassion for slaves, lest they die off and you are left with a half built golden tower depicting only a portion of your epic and unfathomable glory.

^ Disclaimer: The above is sarcasm. In light of some truly ridiculous threads complaining about some truly ridiculous things, I figured a disclaimer would be necessary, lest some of the posters from those threads take that sentiment seriously and enact full blown slave labor, buying and selling TrendyEnt employees at an online slave market. :demon: