You all have time to sit here and make jokes with the pc community but the damn console thread is barren and i still cant get an answer...I had my thread moved and i was insulted and yet that mod hasent said another word all day and i havent seen you all in the community thread either...Also waiting on a reply for the message you sent me earlier today which you seemed like you wanted to prove a point yet you completely didnt listen to what the issue was...

Get the stick outta your *** dude. He's one guy and you certainly aren't the only concern.

Anyways, nice hammer. Always wanted a good one of those because the skin is nice.

You all have time to sit here and make jokes with the pc community but the damn console thread is barren and i still cant get an answer...I had my thread moved and i was insulted and yet that mod hasent said another word all day and i havent seen you all in the community thread either...Also waiting on a reply for the message you sent me earlier today which you seemed like you wanted to prove a point yet you completely didnt listen to what the issue was...

Really not sure when you console players are going to get it, patching is much easier for the pc, trendy don't have to jump through hoops with Steam like they do with Sony and Microsoft. The more you come to the PC sections to complain about it won't make a scrap of difference.

Get the stick outta your *** dude. He's one guy and you certainly aren't the only concern.

Anyways, nice hammer. Always wanted a good one of those because the skin is nice.

Well i would take the stick out of my *** if i wasent insulted by a mod who now keeps ducking me and if i hadnt recieve a message and a pm from Jer just today who its getting harder to get any answers from. And i know hes only 1 person, but none of these other people will actually say anything and they leave it on him to do So plz STFU and keep to yourself prick.

Really not sure when you console players are going to get it, patching is much easier for the pc, trendy don't have to jump through hoops with Steam like they do with Sony and Microsoft. The more you come to the PC sections to complain about it won't make a scrap of difference.

I know its easier for steam and get as tired of this as you are tired of seing console post but trying to get customer support for something you paid for is stupid i guess. Going to where you see the mods/ admins are the most active to actually get a reply and you do..yeah coming here didnt make a scrap of difference even tho i got a reply in the pc thread and was completely ignored for hours in the console thread.

My brain hurts from reading your English, Zion. You should go back to your Console section where all you kids belong. You get flamed because you post stupid paragraphs of meaningless text and then you ask everyone why you're getting hate? You make me laugh. Don't come here to derail every topic a Mod/Admin posts in.

OT: That's a freaken' sweet hammer. I'm jealous.