18-11-20 **Defeat**

Someday they'll just remove Exhaust, because every incarnation of it is ridiculously overpowered.

Not that it's hard to shut down a fed Twitch when the rest of the team is terrible :/

i have more of a grief with flash lol, its too easy early game to dive someone and flash out of turret range

What's not OP about a CC as a summoner spell?

Suddenly a fed carry is meaningless, and the team's largest gold investment is wasted.

Yes, any CC does this, but the fact that characters who are balanced around having their skillset can also take an additional CC is completely out of the line.

because an intelligent carry wouldn't get caught up by exhaust?

alternatively, they'd get some kind of anti-CC (ie trynd gets cleanse or QSS)

Anti-CC is oft times a waste :/

I do think exhaust is more useful than something like cleanse. And that sucks... I wish I had more incentive to use Cleanse!

I also don't think flash is OP. I'm an avid flasher. And the easy offset for flash is having flash yourself. Just like Cleanse offset to Exhaust.

Remember that brief Revive/TP fad? I tried it once... didn't work out too well :)

whenever i play tryn, i grab cleanse and exhaust

supports weep, tanks melt

moment of "oh shii~ i need to flash!"

i simply hit R or/and W

5 second invul and spin to win improved flash!

sidenote- tryn's spin slash has better range than the new flash. usually. sometimes it bugs and doesn't go the full distance (mostly when you try to spin past walls)

An intelligent carry can stop an Akali from dashing around? A Singed from trucking in? An Alistar from Flashghosting?

Etc?

I guess you're just a LOT better than me, because I'm still trying to figure out what to do once Poppy decides she wants you dead. God forbid it's an AP Poppy...

i've never had a poppy even hit me, either they drop DI and i just walk away, or they die to my burst/DPS before they can get near me. poppy is extremely weak if you know she's there, which makes her a very weak champ overall

a part of having skill is being able to keep track of enemy cooldowns (even approximations). once you are able to do this, the game becomes 100x easier as you know when the enemy will be able to burst you

What?

Poppy has a built-in Ghost. She will be faster than you. And if you Flash/Ghost away from her, she did her job of taking you out of the fight anyway.

Poppy reduces all damage by half if it would do 10+% of her hp. You burst/DPS her down?

I... guess this leads me to my next question.

Are you even level 30?

An intelligent carry can stop an Akali from dashing around? A Singed from trucking in? An Alistar from Flashghosting?

Etc?

I guess you're just a LOT better than me, because I'm still trying to figure out what to do once Poppy decides she wants you dead. God forbid it's an AP Poppy...

Banshee's helps a lot when playing against Poppy.

What?

Poppy has a built-in Ghost. She will be faster than you. And if you Flash/Ghost away from her, she did her job of taking you out of the fight anyway.

Poppy reduces all damage by half if it would do 10+% of her hp. You burst/DPS her down?

I... guess this leads me to my next question.

Are you even level 30?
all my champs have either higher natural speed, use boot3, or have built in escapes. combine this with my summoner spells, its very rare that melee champs are able to do anything to me

9 times out of 10, my deaths are to ranged champs or when multiple people focus me down

poppy has a ghost ability yes, but that doesn't help her when she's pure melee in range. first she has to catch up to you, and by the time she's in range you have already negated a good portion of her threat. she relies on ganking or attacking from angles you dont expect her to come from, take that away and she's useless

her damage is pitiful, except for her nuke. the nuke is melee, so again, she has to catch you to use it. her ulti is laughably easy to shut down, so the damage amp on that is ignorable

half damage doesnt mean much when she's taking endless amounts of damage while unable to return it. again, she needs to be in melee to attack you, which means as long as you kite her she can't do anything

flashing/ghosting away from her also takes her out of the fight, so it becomes a moot point. that 5v5 teamfight just became a 4v4, so what? plus, now that she's alone, she's even easier to take out

level has nothing to do with anything. then again, seeing as it's you, it makes sense that you'd even attempt to use that in an argument. lulz for days

I just played a game on Poppy.

We lost, and I was even feeding like crazy.

But I was able to take out their Brand every time my ulti was up. He had 3k hp with all end-game gear. All I had was Sheen, Sorc Shoes, and Deathfire Grasp.

Ulti.
DFG.
Charge.
Devastating.

He was dead, and could not be saved. I ran with Ghost Ignite.

They had a Soraka with 400+ AP and he still went down to me.

a bad poppy is horrible
a good poppy is bad
a great poppy isn't worth it
an epic poppy... well that's a very very scary thing :*(

JPeters,
I think I'm gonna start trying poppy :D

a bad poppy is horrible
a good poppy is bad
a great poppy isn't worth it
an epic poppy... well that's a very very scary thing :*(

JPeters,
I think I'm gonna start trying poppy :D

I totally misread this the first time... I have such a poopy mind...

i've messed with poppy, she is extremely scary with the DFG, ever had a poppy di you and use that item in conjunction with ignite or a charge, dont care if you're a tank, you're dead, i've had my poppy's DFG drop a tank to ~30% hp from full.

[QUOTE][QUOTE]Originally Posted by Finally

I totally misread this the first time... I have such a poopy mind...[/QUOTE]

touche sir[/QUOTE]

I also misread that...

As for poppy, I never played her much but on the new crystals map she can dominate quite easily and it's scary O__O