Sign in to follow this  
JeremyStieglitz

Apology to DunDef Community from Head Honcho

Thanks for all your hard work Jer! IMO, you were completely right for nerfing the UMF loot. The stuff that was dropping there was just way too good to be available so soon. It's just unfortunate that so many were able to get the uber loot so easily, while many others were not. Anyways...keep up the good work, and don't let all this QQing/flaming get to you! :)

Cheers, as we proceed we are ensuring that uber-super-loot is available thru Nightmare mode which everyone will be able to get at. (and that includes Nightmare on UMF too... and a slight general UMF loot-buff in upcoming update)

-Jer

It's a 15 dollar game (probably about 25 with the DLC)...

To the two people that have replied to me: How many hundreds of hours of game play are you expecting for 25 dollars? What would satisfy you?

Also, I just saw a video of some of this "uber loot" people are *****ing about that was recently nerfed. That loot looked completely broken -- like hacked item broken. How could such broken items not ruin game play for you? I'm personally glad they've nerfed it. I don't like "I win buttons" in games I play.

The uber loot was pretty strong,the fact that only some ppl can access that before the nightmare mode was pretty bad.
Not giving to any single player the chance to get it, but only to a few, is even bad,for a videogame company, it just demonstrate how much incompetent they really are, with no sense of how much their decision can actually impact a big community like this.
They think with a "sorry" post, and a retarded buff on the loot they can fix the total disaster made less than 2 days ago.
I want to enter a nightmare map, the same as the ppl who have the luck to farm 90+ upgrade weapons, before they remove it, since i can't, i feeling i got really screwed in preparation for the next dlc, so to summarize: i got, lied/screwed, than lied again(i mean they can't even go past 2 wave of the past UMBF? lol?), and in the end of day im sitting atop my 350k dps huntress, vs ppl who can dish out milions of dps, cuz they can farm a map that i can't never ever be able to do, im pissed a lot, and a new nightmare mode can't fix all this sorry.

Cheers, as we proceed we are ensuring that uber-super-loot is available thru Nightmare mode which everyone will be able to get at. (and that includes Nightmare on UMF too... and a slight general UMF loot-buff in upcoming update)

-Jer

This statement makes me even more sad. It's the same a 7.10 all over again. here we go with teh slight buff that nobody can see the results of we just have to take their word for it that it's buffed when in reality it's not. Then next patch will be another slight buff to try and soothe the people that are upset when in the end there really will have been nothing done.

Are you really going to buff and nerf things about twice a week ?

next week the monk gets a 20% buff until mid week then we will nerf him 10%
following week we will buff the huntress only to nerf her double what the buff was.

seriously ?

This statement makes me even more sad. It's the same a 7.10 all over again. here we go with teh slight buff that nobody can see the results of we just have to take their word for it that it's buffed when in reality it's not. Then next patch will be another slight buff to try and soothe the people that are upset when in the end there really will have been nothing done.

well there will be someone posting loots after patch i guess
just compare that to the previous loot thread

it's a shame to see such a great game go down because the devs are making the same mistakes. really hope this doesn't happen a third time, though it probably will...

IMHO, this guy should get banned from the forum for his behavior.

Jm2c

A warning would be more appropriate.

It may be said brutally and with terrible grammar, but the point is solid.

A warning would be more appropriate.

It may be said brutally and with terrible grammar, but the point is solid.

Blatant bypassing of the word filter with intent is unacceptable... if it happens once sure but anyone bypassing(that we see/ gets reported) will get warnings/bans.

You can express yourself without such colorful language guys and gals.