You can't reward people while spitting on everyone else. (UMF nerf)

Actually, they can do whatever they want, and you can whine as much as you want. Nobody gives a crap but yourselves. I really hope they don't go back to 7.12b's 90^ weapons. I'm glad for the people who got them, they deserve them.

You do realize you whine just as much as those you accuse only your topic is different?

WELCOME TO THE WHINERS/CHILDISH CLUB :)

You do realize you whine just as much as those you accuse only your topic is different?

WELCOME TO THE WHINERS/CHILDISH CLUB :)

I'm not complaining about anything. I said it a thousand times before: I have fun with the game the way it is. Adding or removing super loot won't change that. As long as the game doesn't have any gamebreaking bugs or issues that make it unplayable, I'll keep playing till I get bored.

Actually, they can do whatever they want, and you can whine as much as you want. Nobody gives a crap but yourselves. I really hope they don't go back to 7.12b's 90^ weapons. I'm glad for the people who got them, they deserve them.

So because the devs ****ed up and people kept their clients running as long as possible without updating they deserve to get a advantage over others?

I'm not complaining about anything. I said it a thousand times before: I have fun with the game the way it is. Adding or removing super loot won't change that. As long as the game doesn't have any gamebreaking bugs or issues that make it unplayable, I'll keep playing till I get bored.

You are complaining about people that complain lol same concept different topic. the only difference is your ire is aimed at us while ours is aimed at trendy.

So because the devs ****ed up and people kept their clients running as long as possible without updating they deserve to get a advantage over others?

They outsmarted them while not doing anything against the rules, so yes, they do.

You are complaining about people that complain lol same concept different topic. the only difference is your ire is aimed at us while ours is aimed at trendy.

I haven't complained, I'm just saying nobody cares. You can complain as much as you want, it's not anger, it's indifference.

I haven't complained, I'm just saying nobody cares. You can complain as much as you want, it's not anger, it's indifference.

Sure you haven't and sure you don't.

Trendy does not actually play their own game though so they can't figure this stuff out.

I'm going to say "this" on this post as well, making Trendy the second indie developed game I have made this claim about.

AI War: Fleet Command being the other (one of the devs says he does actually play when I said I'd like to play a game with them, but said that he spends a lot of time with the game paused; go figure, the devs play the game differently than we do, no wonder they keep patching up our "overpowered" strategies*).

*In Trendy's case, it's the opposite. They're patching the game to prevent people like me who just play the game from getting super loot, while making it more and more hyperspecialized towards those people that already know how to keep doing it.