I know they're only vanity pets, but did anyone else get low-max level pets OR terrible colors? I feel gibbed that my pets only have max level of 20 as apposed to my friends who got up to 27-28. I also got a pink portal gun.. but i'm actually happy with that LOL.

Is it also possible to have 2 or more steam pets of the same type? I love my pyro and want to trade my medic/heavy for other pyros.

:apprentice: <- is a lamp :p

I know they're only vanity pets, but did anyone else get low-max level pets OR terrible colors? I feel gibbed that my pets only have max level of 20 as apposed to my friends who got up to 27-28. I also got a pink portal gun.. but i'm actually happy with that LOL.

Is it also possible to have 2 or more steam pets of the same type? I love my pyro and want to trade my medic/heavy for other pyros.

:apprentice: <- is a lamp :p

Pyro is really good for dps, but as a squire I personally prefer the Heavy for having his longer ranged attack and the health boost for my towers (at least that's what I think he does). That was until I got my squire defender pet, which is much better (you get it after beating the dragon I believe, on medium was when I got it). I may be wrong about that part though.

Imo it is great :D I mean the "random" variety makes it great you know? You don't expect an item to be common, they're all different due to their stats :) To my happiness I noticed my heavy's got 1/27 so I can do lots of upgrades :D The others got around 22 or so. My portal has a bad butt color :D